Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
unlikely since they are going to be following the light novel
The latest anime trailer from like a month ago has a short clip with Mia running from a chasing Guillotine-chan, lol.

Just because it's not in the novel doesn't mean it can't happen, good adaptations should take advantage of their format differences, like adding visual gags or whatever sparkley effects a novel can't do.

Group Leader
The latest anime trailer from like a month ago has a short clip with Mia running from a chasing Guillotine-chan, lol.

Just because it's not in the novel doesn't mean it can't happen, good adaptations should take advantage of their format differences, like adding visual gags or whatever sparkley effects a novel can't do.
fair enough, I was just pointing it out so people don't expect them as much

Dex-chan lover
I thought the hairpin was all just a ploy by that other noble and the kid was paid off by him or something...

Honestly I don't think the author is giving Mia enough credit. She is self serving but she is not stupid as the author/narrator describes her action. Just establishing contact would be enough so I don't really understand why the guard would be irked by doing "just that", also Mia knows the situation implicantion like when she apologized about the tree and how overall she behaved. No spoiled, brain rot princess would be so polite or actually proposing reasonable solution.
One running theory I've seen is that the narrator is unreliable because the narrator is actually Mia, who is already unable to recognize her own introspection and growth as a person, as well as understating her actual contributions. I'm not sure I subscribe to that theory, but it sometimes feels convincing given how much like Mia the narrator exposits the story.

Group Leader
One running theory I've seen is that the narrator is unreliable because the narrator is actually Mia, who is already unable to recognize her own introspection and growth as a person, as well as understating her actual contributions. I'm not sure I subscribe to that theory, but it sometimes feels convincing given how much like Mia the narrator exposits the story.
This is one of the downsides to the manga imo. The LN does say she is smart in certain regards, she’s just increased self centred that she does dumb stuff and doesn’t think things through

a flood of calculations
"I'm doing 1000 calculations a minute and they're all wrong!"
Actually yes, a lot of cleaning here was done using CAF. I myself had a go at this (see the second half of Chapter 21, for instance).

Despite the CAF assist, it was still painful lmao.
I haven't used Photoshop before, so i dont know how well it is compared to this, but maybe try lama-cleaner? its slow and resource intensive but ive tested it on manga panels and found it worked well when at removing text and filling half tones.

Group Leader
How different is the LN? I got burned hard by LN eminence in the shadows
the manga and the LN are quite similar, but I will say the LN has much more of the narrator and some of the thoughts of the characters. You have it quite more often of the narrator going at it with Mia and the stuff she does, such as building her up as some super genius the world has never seen, to then quickly bring you back to reality. If you want to read it, I recommend J-Novel Club's translation since it's really well done

Contributor
the manga and the LN are quite similar, but I will say the LN has much more of the narrator and some of the thoughts of the characters. You have it quite more often of the narrator going at it with Mia and the stuff she does, such as building her up as some super genius the world has never seen, to then quickly bring you back to reality. If you want to read it, I recommend J-Novel Club's translation since it's really well done
Might pick it up, I do like this series enough to still read it even if I know what’ll happen for the next three volumes

I haven't used Photoshop before, so i dont know how well it is compared to this, but maybe try lama-cleaner? its slow and resource intensive but ive tested it on manga panels and found it worked well when at removing text and filling half tones.
I have, indeed, used lama-cleaner, and yes, it is better than CAF in many (maybe even all) of the scenarios I threw at it. The biggest problem though is I tend to run out of VRAM (the 3070 8GB pain) when I try to clean large spots. And from what I can tell, the more image info it can hold, the better it can clean, so the results I'm getting may not be the best.

Group Leader
Might pick it up, I do like this series enough to still read it even if I know what’ll happen for the next three volumes
actually, you really only know about 1 and maybe a third so far. The manga hasn't covered much of the LNs, iirc, 12 volumes, while 9 of those have been translated

Users who are viewing this thread