Teasing Master Takagi-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 136 - Vision Contest

@CKT0304

Yes, I actually happen to know Japanese, too.
It's not as though I have no idea what is going on.

You are explaining things that don't need to be explained if you actually read the chapter.
This latest comment of yours is even worse, as Nishikata blatantly says that he didn't expect Takagi-san to repeat the same characters.
Still don't understand where you're trying to go with this, man.

@jesusworegucci
I only try to explain the fact that the sentences Nishikata try to pull or thinking about don't have repeat hiragana, that's all. Overall is for anyone interested on original script.

Dex-chan lover
@TSP thanks for the translation. I’m totally fine with the whole < 3 thing. I guess no matter what direction you take, some people will complain.

@henman As a rule, people are more likely to complain about something they disliked than they are to say anything even if they liked it, so what are you even trying to say?
I don't even personally agree with how TSP handled the translation, but I really don't get where you are trying to go with this.

Dex-chan lover
@jesusworegucci well, if you find my first message here, you will see that I implied that I don't like their version by writing about what I would like to see. As you see, it's tricky. Technically I was talking about things I like.

Group Leader
@TSP
You can't please everyone, that's for sure, but the way it was done it was confusing, at least for me (I'm dumb as a rock, mind you), and I didn't get it until I started to think about how it may have been in the original text (then I read the notes at the end and that confirmed it my guess).

Dex-chan lover
Takagi-san is actually genius in the sense that she covers up her confessions in ways that make Nishikata overthink and embarass himself instead. Imagine if the poor boy caught on for once, and teased her right back: You wanted me to tell you "I love you 3 times?"

Takagi-san: Oh, your prescription might be better than I thought. But I guess we could count that a confession on your part. Now how should I respond?

The teasing cycle continues and it won't take our boy long to go from lewd hand-holding to making bebe's while your waifu is practically a borderline teenager at that point.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Japanese eye charts were just full of various drunken Cs, some up right, some fallen down, etc.

so that character was a "3"
i thought i was some greek letter and it confused me so much

Users who are viewing this thread