Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Let's take the risk, God’s Taboo!

Ah so great to see this series get a manga adaptation really enjoy reading it though for the novel there hasn't been any translated chapters for a long while. Wow creating cows like that is pretty funny it's good to see how out of control he gets and doesn't realize what's going on. If anyone wants to know about future spoilery stuff:
Next important female character
Bell a slave girl who serves the ML gets in with the other 2 crazy girls
We are about to head into the first major arc which is to do with the
closest territory to them and things grow hostile with that lord through the ML action
s lots of fun to come
The most recent chapters is the wrap up of that arc where we meet a
Duke who also misunderstands like the 3 girls and joins forces with him on his noble quest to squash all nasty nobles.

It's funny to see the pure dumb luck the ML has with his OP powers i look forward to whats to come

@Kurbo Yeah so far that's been the case but as far as i've read unlike the other 2 he doesn't think 3rd
girl is crazy

@quagzlor Yeah wish we got more chapters i'm a Novel original reader so we are only at the start of the crazy fun though the translators stopped working on it quite a while ago :(

@lpwgKoq Yeah can totally see that happening if u wanna know about that stuff
won his 1st war and gained an ally in the Duke that governs his area and others.

@jmas081391 Yeah ML doesn't seem to realize he has god like powers. I would say the biggest misunderstanding isn't regarding his own abilities but misunderstanding the intentions of everyone else though that becomes more clear as the story goes on and more comical.

@Palk94 Yeah well said about the religious leader and we have only seen the start of that :) i think much more deadly is the Beast leader they discove
r Bombs
pretty soon

Aggregator gang
I was half expecting that meat to turn into some eldritch abomination. (A delicious eldritch abomination)

@Codeace13 I was certain he did until just now after checking again.

So basically the Sister wants a whole soccer team or more like to fill the whole Church with her children.

Does this Manga really doesn't going to have a Harem? any LN readers here? spoil something please :>

Dex-chan lover
The Sister is thirsty for some creation I see. And that healing is just too OP. Next thing we know, he's casually resurrecting people.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that's biologically impossible, but hey magic amiright.

Wonder what would happen if you swallow the fresh meat whole then use that resurrection heal on it.

Dex-chan lover
If the guy he healed previously still has increased muscles + vigor, it makes me wonder if these healed cows are just gonna perpetually re-grow. Horrifying.

hmm... he can multiply his labor force this way (if he don't mind all his worker/citizens have same faces)

I love how him being selfish just doing things for his own interest is actually helping out everyone in the process lol, good shit

Users who are viewing this thread