Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Ch. 61 - Let the Old Man Take Care of Our Asses One More Time! Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much

Edit: relevant

maximum_brofist_by_defiant_ant_d2diso1-fullview.jpg

having everyone start to remember the previous timeline should make for a good dash to the finish. can't wait++

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Like pretty much all characters.

And her modesty is a bit all over the place.

I mean, most characters are bastards one way or another, so she fits right in anyway.
Well yeah, my point was at some point, all of them so far have (inadvertently or otherwise) assisted or been helpful to others, even Jaikov and Snail are doing something as distractions, the old king turned into goddess have helped the MC.

However, if I remember correctly this is the first time Silica has done so successfully and be acknowledged for it(as far as shown in the series). Her previous attempts to “help” anyone despite her real motivation have all turned into calamities ( ch 28 & 35 for example). This chapter ended that streak.

Group Leader
I didn't really read the chapter. I just come here to enquire about when the author would actually end this series

Double-page supporter
the story really went everywhere. We got magic, monsters, genderbend, fujoshi, ugly bastards, brainwash and pretty much all kinds of tags that you would find somewhere else. It has been a fun read though, one that actually made me giggle. It's just kind of a shame how, at this point, everything became so overturn that any do or don't becomes meaningless. Rize can just heal disabilities, fatigue, illness, injuries and even death.

Users who are viewing this thread