Teihen Ryoushu no Kanchigai Eiyuutan - Ch. 71 - Final Chapter: Until We Meet Again.

Dex-chan lover
I would have been happy enough if they just concluded it with the first arc but the idea of of "Do it again but make it stupider" is just so good and I loved just how ridiculous it got. With Rize being nigh omnipotent and any scheme guaranteed to work out it was fun to see what stupid idea or outcome would occur.

I'll miss it but I respect this was how far he could take this joke without it getting stale. Ending with a marriage, swapping out two characters for objectively better versions of themselves and a future genderswap incest baby.

Dex-chan lover
instead of the power of friendship resulting in the demon lords end i was really expecting "rize is the demon lords crush genderbent" to be the reveal that stuns Angolmoa giving rize a chance to finish him off

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One hell of a ride lads. Ty for the release nut finisher.

Also lmao we get the better Snail and Jaikov in the end.
All is well.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the large release. Thanks to the translators, a bit sad to see it actually end but happy to be able to read it in full.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the story is not suppose to be batshit crazy. It just mangaka wants to end the series as fast as they can but causing people to like it instead.

I hope them the best and come out with new manga soon! Adios & thanks Soseki.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping Angolmoa could've at least found out the girl's identity was Rize all along before he died. And wth Jardabert?!

Anyways, see you all again when I see you. This was one fun ride. :salute:
disappear-peace-out.gif

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the wild ride.

It seems like the demon lord's final, ultimate attack wasn't aimed at Rize? What if he killed the manga instead? He found the true way to cease Rize's shamelessness.

Users who are viewing this thread