Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 10.1 - Caroline Von Bozel (1)

Dex-chan lover
The Syotetsu novel implies differently. Faust really is considered a walking sex god just one country over. A future arc will show how surreal it is.
wait sex god as in his abilities ('cause wasn't he a virgin? doesn't he wears a chastity belt?) or in the way that he looks as peak male performance?

Dex-chan lover
Sorry not theirs, I meant Caroline’s. I get they’re making fun of her, but it’s still wild to see how she’s trying to act all confident and upbeat given the dire circumstances. Everyone acting rather jovial just feels like such tonal whiplash.
The Villendorf guards are jovially mocking her, while Caroline is acting upbeat and unconcerned to help bluff her way into their kingdom.

For folks eager to see more of the horny stuff,
I'm sorry to disappoint, but we're up to chapter 64 in the WN translation and Faust hasn't even seen a bare breast. Though, some of the characters will talk about how much they like him from time to time. It's pretty few and far between.

Something for readers to ponder: Reckenber was an unparalleled superhuman. Gifted militarily, physically, intellectually, and politically. She had more combat experience than Faust. How did he defeat her? Eventually, the details of their battle will be revealed.

Dex-chan lover
The Villendorf guards are jovially mocking her, while Caroline is acting upbeat and unconcerned to help bluff her way into their kingdom.

For folks eager to see more of the horny stuff,
I'm sorry to disappoint, but we're up to chapter 64 in the WN translation and Faust hasn't even seen a bare breast. Though, some of the characters will talk about how much they like him from time to time. It's pretty few and far between.

Something for readers to ponder: Reckenber was an unparalleled superhuman. Gifted militarily, physically, intellectually, and politically. She had more combat experience than Faust. How did he defeat her? Eventually, the details of their battle will be revealed.
is going to be really stupid, right?

Dex-chan lover
I've completely lost the plot of the world building, maybe I just haven't been paying attention, but can someone give me a breakdown and catch me up on who is who, why they are fighting, etc? Like, I thought we were just going after like, bandits that attacked a village at first, and now we're chasing some exiled princess or something? And there is a 3rd country involved, but they basically want her to die now? I just haven't been able to follow what is exactly is really going on at all.

Dex-chan lover
is going to be really stupid, right?
Eh, not really. It's just not what most readers will expect. It's realistic, but some people might find it stupid.
I've completely lost the plot of the world building
Second Princess Valiere is tasked with hunting down some reported bandits. If she fails she loses Faust as her advisor. On the way, it is discovered that the bandits were absorbed by regional nobility and the soldiers in her army as they flee to Villendorf. This regional noble attempted to seize the birthright from her older sister and failed (details of the failed succession will be revealed later). In an attempt to gather treasure and gifts for the neighboring kingdom, Villendorf, Caroline, the regional noble in question, raided a village owned by Queen Liesenlotte.

Queen Liesenlotte, Duchess Astarte, and First Princess Anastasia find out that Valiere, her 10-20 knights, Faust, and his 10-20 guards (I think there's 32 soldiers for Faust and Valiere in total) are now chasing down a small army of 100 soldiers and bandits. The queen sends Astarte and her knights as support, though it is not possible to arrive before Valiere and Caroline meet.

At the raided village, Sabine (seeing that Valiere [and herself] is going to lose Faust) forgoes noblesse oblige (responsibility of privileged people to act with generosity and nobility toward those less privileged) and pressures/shames the surviving villagers into forming a militia to bolster their troops and they set off to intercept Caroline.

There's some chapters characterizing Caroline. She's overly dramatic, but is well loved by the soldiers she served with that have accompanied her.

Caroline gets to the border with none of her treasure or captives, and offers insider information to the Villendorf border guards. Whether it isn't enough, or they don't wish to provoke another war, they turn Caroline down. Seeing that Faust, is waiting on Caroline, they insist she defeat him to prove that she is worth taking in. The Villendorf border guard (likely veterans from the previous war) recognize Faust as the one who slew Reckenber, the hero of their kingdom and an unparalleled superhuman herself.

It's really only 10 chapters, though. Might be worth it to reread.

Dex-chan lover
Exceptional handling of an extreme diplomatic incident by the border guards - Polidoro is a WIDELY renowned commander and a MAN at that; they let her in just like that and what next? Not to mention her suggestion that they all join in.
Information is important but its nothing against tipping yourself to provocation to war, with no loot or army or hostages to force your hand is no winner, and not as if she could've snuck herself in.

What ideologues they may be, and fools they seem for abandoning a fellow warrior to a man who bested one greater yet than all stood there, but what better conclusion for the safety of the state could there be?
Beware the fool's advice, for yet he may be wise unbeknownst.
yep. If she actually beat our boy, she'd not only have an offering (either his Head or his "head") but they could argue that since she beat him and he beat their commander, they wouldn't be able to stop her.

As it is, and the likely outcome of this, the border guards quite literally told her to fuck off and die.

Dex-chan lover
That’s some cold shit. They knew she lost her people, knew death was barreling down on her, and they kicked her back to meet him.

That‘s border patrol for ya!

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck did Commander Reckenburg build a body like that..?
Breasts are usually the first to go(shrink)...
That would mean they used to be even bigger than shown in that side shot...
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
I hate this manga. How can you tease an absolute unit of a muscle girl only to say she's already dead. Come on...
I assume we're gonna be seeing more of Willendorf from now on, which means more muscle girls. Maybe not absoulte units, since the absoulte unit dead, but close contenders most likely.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, not really. It's just not what most readers will expect. It's realistic, but some people might find it stupid.
let me guess
  • Brute forces his way off since he's probably stronger than her and she gets caught and surprised by his strength
  • Low sweep kick

Users who are viewing this thread