Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 3.2 - Totally Unpopular

Dex-chan lover
I've read the WN a bit further a head, and I was rather annoyed by the queen's treatment of the 2nd princess, she says in her internal monologues that she cares for her second daughter, but always prefaces it by mentioning the times the 2nd princess interrupted her and her husband's intimate times, she gives the 2nd princess the worst knights, a small budget, has her be less educated, and when she makes the 2nd princess MC's fiancee she informs her that she and the 1st princess are going to fuck him before she does.

I really wanted there to be some cathartic moment where she BTFO's her family, or for MC to do it on her behalf, but that hasn't happened to the point of read up to so far.

Dex-chan lover
I've read the WN a bit further a head, and I was rather annoyed by the queen's treatment of the 2nd princess, she says in her internal monologues that she cares for her second daughter, but always prefaces it by mentioning the times the 2nd princess interrupted her and her husband's intimate times, she gives the 2nd princess the worst knights, a small budget, has her be less educated, and when she makes the 2nd princess MC's fiancee she informs her that she and the 1st princess are going to fuck him before she does.

I really wanted there to be some cathartic moment where she BTFO's her family, or for MC to do it on her behalf, but that hasn't happened to the point of read up to so far.
Well, the spicy bit in the WN is that Faust and Valiere get
their own non-canon R-18 side chapter to themselves (it was actually fairly early on in the story, as a link in one of the pre-chapter author notes, and independent of the main storyline; i.e. the author was based and skipped to giving the readers an early image of payoff).

It's sweet in a sense...if not or Sabine watching Faust and Valiere have their firsts together from a closet and marvelling at Faust's mighty mega rod.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A civil war would start if MC accept that kind of offer.

Please MC, accept.

Dex-chan lover
HHahha 2nd princess have it the hardest, I am glad though that she isnt just some innocent and pure princess.

Users who are viewing this thread