Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 3.2 - Totally Unpopular

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but which compals what and, more importantly, which dominates? That's a huge can of worms in itself.
In this manga, the author made it clear: the change in roles is driven by relative rarity of men - there is, like, 1 man per 9 women.
(in contrast to another manga, where it's driven by men's poor performance in bed)

Dex-chan lover
ROFLing at the cracked vase and the miraculously inconspicuous unconscious body underneath the couch

Dex-chan lover
bonk-mega-bonk.gif

There are quite a few manga set in a "world of moral reversal", where women are more socially dominant and sexually aggressive than men. It's an interesting premise, but I always wind up at least half frustrated by these stories. None of them really take the idea seriously.

This is most obvious in the failure to reverse clothing and the dynamics of sex appeal. Men in such a world should wear more decorative and revealing clothing (e.g. ballgowns & sexy lingerie), while women should dress like men do in ours (full coverage uniforms suggesting seriousness & importance). I mean, paying the one-night brothel fees of your soldiers before battle should be a perfectly ordinary request. And very few women should be attracted to a man like Faust. He has none of the qualities that make his gender attractive to the opposite sex.

I know it's silly to be bothered by such things in a lightweight isekai series. It's an escapist genre that isn't meant to be thought about. And for what it is, Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi is quite good. But I'd nevertheless love to see someone someday do real justice to the gender-flipped world concept.
It's never gonna happen cuz this kinda stuff is still being written largely by dudes at the end of the day and everything would still be affected by that kinda point of view :thonk:

And anything about this concept written by a woman is most likely gonna be just feminist garbage at best

So, sad to say, I doubt there'll ever be a "get the cake and also get to eat it" version of this concept.

Dex-chan lover
DAMN zabine is such a GYATT

I'LL TAKE YOU ALL 15 ON!
woah woah woah i thought you mean in a fight?

val is such a fangirl of mc lmao what a cutie

nooo zabine that realization will cost you your neck if astarte even hear that

lmaoooo she got bonked :slap:

Aggregator gang
That knight looks like a beautiful sexy gorgeous lady but has the personality of a dumb horny bumpkin

Users who are viewing this thread