Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 3.2 - Totally Unpopular

Dex-chan lover
jsVzjJZ.png

:clap::clap::clap:THAT IS EXACTLY CORRECT YOUNG LADY, BRAVO!

Dex-chan lover
Coming from the light novel, I can say with some certainty that this manga adaptation improves on its source material. Aside from subduing the unnecessary isekai element, they've omitted some flashbacks to make it more concise instead, which I think is a step up. Source material purists might disagree though.

Too bad they kept the overuse of the word "chimpanzee." One of the recent chapters I've read almost made me tap out with how much they kept repeating that word.

Last edited:
I just wanna see my guy find someone and do it
from what I can tell, the whole manga is basically political toe-stepping and power struggles to do just that. So far, major players include the Queen herself, both princesses, the first princess' Adviser (who is a war buddy for him, and based on the one interaction we've seen, has probably the best chances since he's actually considered it with her) and now the second princess' knights, who all seem to be so low spec, they are all but branded "The Chimps"

Users who are viewing this thread