Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Even Though You're Just a Virgin!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh about how many chapters will that take?
That's better phrased as "how many volumes will that take?" The manga has good pacing, but if we follow the route of the web novel (and overall, I don't see why we shouldn't, since it's actually pretty well-edited for pacing) we're several arcs away to the King's Investigation where Zabine's family origin gets brought up.

Zabine will have a good showing in this arc however. It proves she's actually a hidden jewel in terms of leadership and intelligence (she's just a horny, selfish monkey at heart, but quite talented all the same).

She was disowned for being rude and lazy from her noble house which is saying something,
since she was the heir apparent and trained to be her house head. Also her house is that of the chief spies/secret-investigators of the queendom they live in. Zabine was disowned because she was seen playing with her young brother's wiener while swimming (albeit that was less fetish-y/shotacon and more of Zabine being a dork playing with her baby sibling from how it read; though if you reverse the genders, it obviously quickly becomes understandably gauche in any sense).

Imagine Valiere becoming as curvaceous as in the last page. Faust will cry in despair.
Faust's dick would cry out in despair (possibly,
since they're engaged in the WN, and I haven't read to the end so they may have gotten married, so obviously he wouldn't have to hold back his mighty boner anymore
once she got there).

Faust is adamantly not in the DFC/flat-is-justice camp with apparently no exceptions (such poor taste, I know).
The WN makes it rather sad whenever Valliere and him have a romantic moment that Faust keeps telling the reader he's safe with her because he finds her flatness un-sexy (to the point of being annoying, and quite mean IMHO to poor Vally, who's always doing her best and is cute).

Ironically
Vally is the only one who's gotten ACTUAL SEGGS with him in a R-18 non-canon side chapter the author wrote.

It's quite sweet, even; the scenario is of Valliere and Faust having their first night (and firsts) together after being wed (IIRC). The author was quite based to write a payoff chapter fairly early on, even if it was a non-canon one.

Zabine is also present, albeit as a gag voyeur: she and the 2nd Princess Guard gave Vally a pep talk beforehand on how to please a man and take charge as a proper woman should (in their universe).
As a "reward," Zabine, as leader of the 2nd Princess Guard, is given the honored role/responsibility of spying on Faust and Vally making sweet love from the closet (all so that she can report back the entire scene to the other virgin monkeys lol).

Also to all: Zabine aside, I like the blonde(?) bob hair girl with the hand fetish the best out of the 2nd Princess Guard. She is cute.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Faust is adamantly not in the DFC/flat-is-justice camp with apparently no exceptions (such poor taste, I know).
The WN makes it rather sad whenever Valliere and him have a romantic moment that Faust keeps telling the reader he's safe with her because he finds her flatness un-sexy (to the point of being annoying, and quite mean IMHO to poor Vally, who's always doing her best and is cute).

Ironically
Vally is the only one who's gotten ACTUAL SEGGS with him in a R-18 non-canon side chapter the author wrote.
Aw, for real? I hope the manga takes a different direction then, because there are a lot of interesting girls around Faust.
Though it's unlikely to happen, I know.

Dex-chan lover
If they really trying kill each other for di*k its gonna be more hilarious lol

Dex-chan lover
Aw, for real? I hope the manga takes a different direction then, because there are a lot of interesting girls around Faust.
Though it's unlikely to happen, I know.
Faust even gets
a second loli character who, through the culmination of this plot arc, becomes his ward. She falls in love with him, albeit she's smart enough (a genius, honestly) that she realizes she's likely unable to catch his eye not only from their age difference, but because she has to compete with all the freaking royals (of multiple states).

Fed-Kun's army
I love the attention being given to accuracy of the armor. Not just that, but everything really.

Users who are viewing this thread