Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Even Though You're Just a Virgin!

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping the mix of "baudy" and "serious" will get more tolerable from here on out. It was alright in this one, as if the latter half of the chapter became serious and was able to draw out really good pathos. Anastasia's talk with Valiere, especially, was heavy-- the sayings themselves were simple but I felt that the talk as a whole was well framed.

...it's possible, on the other hand, that I might just be getting used to this work's ribaldry. I'm 90% sure that the premise and its execution is an extensive troll-op-- as if, the author's insisting that he can write a really engaging story straightforwardly, and he does intend to, but it'd be more fun to have the reader fight through some of the most ridiculous fan service to get to that conventional intrigue (I refuse to believe that I'm totally just talking for myself-- what happened in the first chapter was beyond absurd). I suspect it'll also work to make the parts of the story with substance at least look better.

Valiere's still my favorite character in this-- her design is appealing without having erotic force, and she's entirely about getting to business.
Much as I appreciate a well-written post, I am nevertheless cursed to provide correction: It's "bawdy", not "baudy".

Dex-chan lover
There's actually some decent looking girls in their soldiers. They're not all boob monsters.

Dex-chan lover
Faust looks like Guts, Zabine is best girl and Astarte has a hidden soft side. Great!

Power Uploader
Man it's such a fucking miss for this manga to not be an erotica. What's the point of showing us tight asses if there is no sex in this manga. It's just a cocktease at this point. At least there should've been Mato Seihei level ecchi. What was the author thinking???

Fed-Kun's army
Man it's such a fucking miss for this manga to not be an erotica. What's the point of showing us tight asses if there is no sex in this manga. It's just a cocktease at this point. At least there should've been Mato Seihei level ecchi. What was the author thinking???
Agree with ya. The comedy gets old real quick too. I don't think I'll enjoy this one in the long run if things just stay the way it is right now.

Dex-chan lover
sadly, anastasia is getting misunderstood by her lil sis because she has scary eyes

page 18 got me sniffing the damn monitor goddamn

YOOO HELGA IS PART OF THE SQUAD? SHEEEEEESH

Aggregator gang
Dang, the art in this chapter, heck the whole manga really, is insanely good. Didn't fully notice till this chapter with all the details on the armor and trees and stuff.

Supporter
given that all the other likes were fetishes.... is she gay?

--

It's nice how purehearted the first princess is, despite her appearance

Users who are viewing this thread