Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Even Though You're Just a Virgin!

Dex-chan lover
[MTL Syosetu Talk]

All true. Plus, it doesn't get across certain puns. It's inelegant, and if you're someone who wants to read as it should be, it's acutely painful (Whenever I link Syosetu stories to folks, it's always with the disclaimer "Know JP or Tolerate MTL, Them's Yer Choices")

But you can definitely read with the MTL, and, as depressing as this may sound to some... You get used to it.

Dex-chan lover
That's better phrased as "how many volumes will that take?" The manga has good pacing, but if we follow the route of the web novel (and overall, I don't see why we shouldn't, since it's actually pretty well-edited for pacing) we're several arcs away to the King's Investigation where Zabine's family origin gets brought up.

Zabine will have a good showing in this arc however. It proves she's actually a hidden jewel in terms of leadership and intelligence (she's just a horny, selfish monkey at heart, but quite talented all the same).

She was disowned for being rude and lazy from her noble house which is saying something,
since she was the heir apparent and trained to be her house head. Also her house is that of the chief spies/secret-investigators of the queendom they live in. Zabine was disowned because she was seen playing with her young brother's wiener while swimming (albeit that was less fetish-y/shotacon and more of Zabine being a dork playing with her baby sibling from how it read; though if you reverse the genders, it obviously quickly becomes understandably gauche in any sense).

Faust's dick would cry out in despair (possibly,
since they're engaged in the WN, and I haven't read to the end so they may have gotten married, so obviously he wouldn't have to hold back his mighty boner anymore
once she got there).

Faust is adamantly not in the DFC/flat-is-justice camp with apparently no exceptions (such poor taste, I know).
The WN makes it rather sad whenever Valliere and him have a romantic moment that Faust keeps telling the reader he's safe with her because he finds her flatness un-sexy (to the point of being annoying, and quite mean IMHO to poor Vally, who's always doing her best and is cute).

Ironically
Vally is the only one who's gotten ACTUAL SEGGS with him in a R-18 non-canon side chapter the author wrote.

It's quite sweet, even; the scenario is of Valliere and Faust having their first night (and firsts) together after being wed (IIRC). The author was quite based to write a payoff chapter fairly early on, even if it was a non-canon one.

Zabine is also present, albeit as a gag voyeur: she and the 2nd Princess Guard gave Vally a pep talk beforehand on how to please a man and take charge as a proper woman should (in their universe).
As a "reward," Zabine, as leader of the 2nd Princess Guard, is given the honored role/responsibility of spying on Faust and Vally making sweet love from the closet (all so that she can report back the entire scene to the other virgin monkeys lol).

Also to all: Zabine aside, I like the blonde(?) bob hair girl with the hand fetish the best out of the 2nd Princess Guard. She is cute.
Fff any good news for First Princess and Ducchess Astartes?

Astartes hitting it off with him made me like her a lot, first princess being all "I don't wanna sully my innocent Polidoro" endeared her to me cause she's a dork.

Dex-chan lover
That's better phrased as "how many volumes will that take?" The manga has good pacing, but if we follow the route of the web novel (and overall, I don't see why we shouldn't, since it's actually pretty well-edited for pacing) we're several arcs away to the King's Investigation where Zabine's family origin gets brought up.

Zabine will have a good showing in this arc however. It proves she's actually a hidden jewel in terms of leadership and intelligence (she's just a horny, selfish monkey at heart, but quite talented all the same).

She was disowned for being rude and lazy from her noble house which is saying something,
since she was the heir apparent and trained to be her house head. Also her house is that of the chief spies/secret-investigators of the queendom they live in. Zabine was disowned because she was seen playing with her young brother's wiener while swimming (albeit that was less fetish-y/shotacon and more of Zabine being a dork playing with her baby sibling from how it read; though if you reverse the genders, it obviously quickly becomes understandably gauche in any sense).

Faust's dick would cry out in despair (possibly,
since they're engaged in the WN, and I haven't read to the end so they may have gotten married, so obviously he wouldn't have to hold back his mighty boner anymore
once she got there).

Faust is adamantly not in the DFC/flat-is-justice camp with apparently no exceptions (such poor taste, I know).
The WN makes it rather sad whenever Valliere and him have a romantic moment that Faust keeps telling the reader he's safe with her because he finds her flatness un-sexy (to the point of being annoying, and quite mean IMHO to poor Vally, who's always doing her best and is cute).

Ironically
Vally is the only one who's gotten ACTUAL SEGGS with him in a R-18 non-canon side chapter the author wrote.

It's quite sweet, even; the scenario is of Valliere and Faust having their first night (and firsts) together after being wed (IIRC). The author was quite based to write a payoff chapter fairly early on, even if it was a non-canon one.

Zabine is also present, albeit as a gag voyeur: she and the 2nd Princess Guard gave Vally a pep talk beforehand on how to please a man and take charge as a proper woman should (in their universe).
As a "reward," Zabine, as leader of the 2nd Princess Guard, is given the honored role/responsibility of spying on Faust and Vally making sweet love from the closet (all so that she can report back the entire scene to the other virgin monkeys lol).

Also to all: Zabine aside, I like the blonde(?) bob hair girl with the hand fetish the best out of the 2nd Princess Guard. She is cute.
sooo...Does the dude have a harem and going to have seggs with other princesses as well?

Banned
Although I also like Valiere, for various reasons, most notably, she's cute
7XDaZBG.png

Dex-chan lover
STOP BULLYING MY BELOVED HANNAH YOU BITCHES

THE FACT THAT HER BODY IS AS PURE AS HER HEART AND MIND MAKES HER A BETTER WIFE CANDIDATE THAN YOU LOUSY LOT

[Interest: Short Hair]

Banned
Are there any girls in this world in to beastiality? That'd solve their "men" problem.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but I have to say this

Zabine's tits are so massive the fucking things have their own gravity wtf man

Users who are viewing this thread