Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Even Though You're Just a Virgin!

Double-page supporter
Whoever the artists are I wanna follow your twitter or any socials I'm in love with the ART!!!

Aggregator gang
Femcels calling each other virgins:
Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Aha, the guards are a band of incels.
Finally, a place where femceldom actually exists!*

*I'm only being mostly serious.

Yes. I used some browser extensions like Google Translate to read it.
How offputting was that endeavor? I've tried using MTL to translate Japanese text in images, and while I wouldn't expect the system to know what typesetting is, there's something primally unnerving about how it translates text and how it places the text it translates.

Most AI image generation tends to be an electric prod to my amygdala.

ok... now give me the spoiler, or else I'm gonna unleash virus to your computer that will specifically only delete your vanilla stuff archive and history!
Imagine this being an empty threat because his archive is 20 terabytes of NTR doujins.

Dex-chan lover
I hear there's not actually that much lewd acts that happen further down the line and honestly, I'm fine with that. The characters feel pretty fleshed out and the sailor talk is just as funny for it. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so funny to me. The female led world and crass wording just allows so much fun. I also enjoy how her mom and sister DONT actually think of her as a spare and care about her. Hopefully that is cleared up sooner than later for her own confidence

Dex-chan lover

How offputting was that endeavor? I've tried using MTL to translate Japanese text in images, and while I wouldn't expect the system to know what typesetting is, there's something primally unnerving about how it translates text and how it places the text it translates.

Most AI image generation tends to be an electric prod to my amygdala.

Imagine this being an empty threat because his archive is 20 terabytes of NTR doujins.
To be honest, it was a painful to read MTL like that. The translation’s quality depends greatly on the original text. If the Japanese author’s writing is sloppy and there are bunch of grammar and spelling mistakes, it will nullify all the effort to comprehend the whole thing.

In general, there are some typical misinterpretations when using MTL. First, the subject and object in a sentence always get messed up in terms of gender, structural position in the sentence, etc. The readers easily get confused and don’t know what is going on and who is doing what to whom. Second, Japanese authors usually employ classic literature, world history and modern pop culture references to tell their story. Of course, it is impossible for any MTL provider to understand the meaning of such citation.

Aside from the shortcomings, translating WN on kakuyomu (like this series) or syosetu is, indeed, convenient, just one click done. Sometimes, you need to switch back to the original text to google it (the citations I mentioned above) though. Yeah, the English that MTL produces is dry and mechanical. It fails to elegantly bring out the scenery’s beauty and the characters’ unique traits and behaviour. While I can’t deny that it partially ruins the fun to read, the satisfaction I receive due to my curiosity being fulfilled can make up for it quite well.

Fortunately, this author has been careful with his works, so it was quite easy to catch on. The references are ubiquitous though. But, it was still a fun read, sometimes heavy, sometimes ridiculous. Thus, I didn’t get stressed out terribly while enjoying the dynamic illustration of the world and people in there.

Dex-chan lover
Oki, I really like the manga and If I didnt read all the comments I wouldnt ask for this, since I see some hints and there is also the tag for it -> Harem. BUT, it sounds like in the WN its not real a harem, but mostly erotic comedy, perhaps some romcom between some girls but when it comes to seggs its either very, very light hearted or even worse -> Cum and dump scenarious ?
I hope im wrong on this since this manga has a interesting story, good romance with the good amount of lewd + great art. I hope the Harem part and sex scenes will be as good too.

Dex-chan lover
Only 4 chapters and it's already much better than the island inn manga.

I mean, SINKs are already very much a thing, and being completely fair if women were to ever stop receiving constant free attention for simply existing and stood on equal ground to men in that regard, there would very quickly be far worse 'femcels' than you ever hear of the male counterpart.

Dex-chan lover
Thirsty virgin chimps vs a man repressed for two lifetimes and a dick that would make a donkey envious.

My money certainly isn't on the chimps.

Users who are viewing this thread