Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Even Though You're Just a Virgin!

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping the mix of "baudy" and "serious" will get more tolerable from here on out. It was alright in this one, as if the latter half of the chapter became serious and was able to draw out really good pathos. Anastasia's talk with Valiere, especially, was heavy-- the sayings themselves were simple but I felt that the talk as a whole was well framed.

...it's possible, on the other hand, that I might just be getting used to this work's ribaldry. I'm 90% sure that the premise and its execution is an extensive troll-op-- as if, the author's insisting that he can write a really engaging story straightforwardly, and he does intend to, but it'd be more fun to have the reader fight through some of the most ridiculous fan service to get to that conventional intrigue (I refuse to believe that I'm totally just talking for myself-- what happened in the first chapter was beyond absurd). I suspect it'll also work to make the parts of the story with substance at least look better.

Valiere's still my favorite character in this-- her design is appealing without having erotic force, and she's entirely about getting to business.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The older sister is unexpectedly...nice. And cute!!
All these girls having their own fetishes as if it's their job or class in a game :kek:

Wait doesn't that mean the bandit is all girls? And the one that got captured is all men? Aight hope we got to see all the hot bandits and more of those chainmail pantyshots 🙏
I'm not surprise if all bandits were girls, considering how wacky the common sense in that world.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping the mix of "baudy" and serious will get more tolerable from here on out. It was alright in this one, as if the latter half of the chapter became serious and was able to draw out really good pathos. Anastasia's talk with Valiere, especially, was heavy-- the sayings themselves were simple but I felt that the talk as a whole was well framed.

...it's possible, on the other hand, that I might just be getting used to this work's ribaldry. I'm 90% sure that the premise and its execution is an extensive troll-op-- as if, the author's insisting that he can write a really engaging story straightforwardly, and he does intend to, but it'd be more fun to have the reader fight through some of the most ridiculous fan service to get to that conventional intrigue (I refuse to believe that I'm totally just talking for myself-- what happened in the first chapter was beyond absurd). I suspect it'll also work to make the parts of the story with substance at least look better.

Valiere's still my favorite character in this-- her design is appealing without having erotic force, and she's entirely about getting to business.
If the manga adaption is strictly loyal to the original material, there should be gore and historical tags in the description. The comedy, gag, and light-hearted parts were always accompanied by violence, politics, and sometimes depression. Overall, it was like an epic heroic poem in which Faust von Polidoro was the subject and the world surrounding him was intriguingly and even outrageously illustrated.

Dex-chan lover
It's good they managed to make Hannah stand out more, and she now seems to be the best/most level headed girl RIP

Also also - ANAL EXPANSION!? Given that our poor MC is asked by the 2nd princess to take care of her guards after they marry, I guess his ass is no longer safe... You'd think the front line is most dangerous, but it's really the rear :smug:

Dex-chan lover
so.... does mc want to put it in or not?
No sign of him not wanting to, but the problem is twofold :
1) Who ?
2) Once he starts doing it, it'll be impossible to stop being forced / convinced / convinced to anyone else. Ie. if it's the queen, she could use him as a reward for subordinates. If it's a princess, similar but also to gain allies . Lower noble, the royals and duke will harass or just take him

Dex-chan lover
564.gif
Remember your hard of cards Yugi.

Users who are viewing this thread