Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Totally Unpopular

Dex-chan lover
The merchant girl's position is hilarious. Has a real and fatally dangerous reason not to go clearing up the misunderstanding.
I thought he was a boy, cuz mc mentioned how it would be embarassed to talk to a girl about it, and that there's a lot of femboys in da manga

Dex-chan lover
In a world populated with barbaric women and femboys, one man shall rise above 💥💥💥

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was a boy, cuz mc mentioned how it would be embarassed to talk to a girl about it, and that there's a lot of femboys in da manga
I thought it was a boy at first but because Mc mentioned it's embarrassing to talk to a girl about it, that's how I know she's a girl. Funny how we both read the same thing but come out with totally opposite interpretation.

Dex-chan lover
we're only 3 chapters in, and helga's already taken irrevocable best girl honors

Dex-chan lover
You know. I was kind of hoping this world didnt have magic. I feel it would make for a better story and be more intersting to not have magic for once.

Dex-chan lover
Dude believes he's risking everything on an ill-timed erection while the three most powerful women in the kingdom are just hoping for him to offer them his sword.

A tragedy for the ages, I cry with every chapter.
"My dick hurts."

Dex-chan lover
I kinda don't really understand why people assume him to be considered really fugly. While it is true that the story establishes that the population prefer effeminate men/boys, it would be the similar to our world's take on the traditional standard of beauty. If we were to switch his gender for a moment to our perspective, our MC would not be some ugly gorilla woman, our MC would probably be closer to being an amazon beauty since MC would have physical traits that would be biologically considered desirable to females. In that case it would understandable for the princesses (read: horny teens) to want to get into his pants.
JP girls consider muscle men like them fugly. No sh*t.

JP women like those skinny 6 pack abs men with long hair.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer this manga's way of subduing the isekai part on its storytelling since its really unnecessary.

The booty shots are also a big plus
Already forgot this is an isekai and just thought this is the reverse world order.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is on verge of breaking a large customized chastity belt. I feel you, dude. I've been in the same situation so many times.😔

You guys just wouldn't get it.
Instead of flaunting your chastity belt, you should have been plugging those loose holes around the world.

Dex-chan lover
I have a gut feeling this is like Vandread: Polidoro was isekai'd in an all woman kingdom of Anhalt while the opposing 90% male country is Wallendorf.

Dex-chan lover
The best thing about this, I feel, is really the emphasis on how the main character is a huge muscle-clad testosterone tank instead of your typical Isekai slender Asian build.

Not that I have anything against them. But sometimes I want some fish with my chicken.
You mean thick meat sausage instead of bland lean chicken meat.

Dex-chan lover
Our guy is a catch but anyone who tells him so might get the wrath of those who already knew his value. What tough luck!

Dex-chan lover
they mentioned it briefly in the last chapter, but is astarte really that brutal of a person? given miss merchant's fear of even mildly annoying her, it seems like she might actually be kind of evil :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Faust is this world's version of a tomgirl and I'm all down for it :meguupog:
I mean we're all enjoying girls in armor and uniform :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread