Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Contributor
Omg. Okay I read it.

You think maybe someone got thirsty? Maybe in more ways that one? Jeesh. 😬😬😬

😅
One of the jokes of why Blizzard was only turning to worse was because they were lacking baby milk to drink. Yes, they simply wanted to make life impossible to female coworkers, from stealing the aforementioned milk for their babies (not everywhere moms can take a paid leave for rising your child for six months so they need to keep their jobs) to actual sexual harassment, not to talk that they lazed around a lot (playing videogames, biding for who was going to assault who) while the female coworkers were working full-time. I don't recall if there was also an attempt of suicide or it was the letter from the woman who took her life that it came to light. Only after Microsoft stepped in that stopped these practices, so the only thing the community could do was either stop playing their games or cracking jokes. It has rained a lot since then.
So yes, their existence bothers me.

Dex-chan lover
One of the jokes of why Blizzard was only turning to worse was because they were lacking baby milk to drink. Yes, they simply wanted to make life impossible to female coworkers, from stealing the aforementioned milk for their babies (not everywhere moms can take a paid leave for rising your child for six months so they need to keep their jobs) to actual sexual harassment, not to talk that they lazed around a lot (playing videogames, biding for who was going to assault who) while the female coworkers were working full-time. I don't recall if there was also an attempt of suicide or it was the letter from the woman who took her life that it came to light. Only after Microsoft stepped in that stopped these practices, so the only thing the community could do was either stop playing their games or cracking jokes. It has rained a lot since then.
So yes, their existence bothers me.

Gross. I can't imagine a woman ever doing this so it had to have been a man. Not to be hating on the male gender or anything. Stephanie Krutsick is the woman this actually happened to, and she is really really pretty. So I can see how some perv might have been crushing on her and done something like this.

🤣😬😮‍💨

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know every country have pretty similar problem. About corruption and the significant gap between the rich and poor no matter where you go but still this place suck!!! :bleh:

If I were to face same problem at least place me in place where I can taste the pinnacle of human civilization damn it. I never go to Disneyland, play Pokemon, or any popular game matter fact. Fuck this world man, every system had flaw.

My only hope are we get invaded by alien and were joined in their empire like the viltrumite, so long as we doesn't resist everything good

Dex-chan lover
sometimes, I look back at my life, and I always say "it's my fault I did/didn't do thing a"

I feel like I have to say sorry everytime I do something slightly annoying or offensive or anything that makes people angry

my life is filled permanently with temporary regrets, and I hate it

Dex-chan lover
sometimes, I look back at my life, and I always say "it's my fault I did/didn't do thing a"

I feel like I have to say sorry everytime I do something slightly annoying or offensive or anything that makes people angry

No matter how much you regret it, the past is long gone.
The only thing you can do now is focus on the present and the future.

Banned

just be a sociopath

im kidding in all seriousness feeling regret is super common i deal with regret everyday too

Dex-chan lover
I've had a large amount of unexplained anxiety recently for some reason. I told my psychiatrist that I didn't want to take Xanax because it's addictive, so he suggested another medication that I believe is a sedative. It works but makes me a zombie. Kinda stuck here. Someone else also suggested medical marijuana. Didn't know that was still a thing.

Contributor
I've had a large amount of unexplained anxiety recently for some reason. I told my psychiatrist that I didn't want to take Xanax because it's addictive, so he suggested another medication that I believe is a sedative. It works but makes me a zombie. Kinda stuck here. Someone else also suggested medical marijuana. Didn't know that was still a thing.
Instead of pharmacs I'd recommend the same I answered to Devourer, about marijuana it's only getting legalised in more states/countries, instead of being a zombie you'll be working a bit more slow paced, but not incapacitated. I don't do drugs but I know a bunch of people that have tried it and more or less everyone says the same, functions as a synapsis sedative and you can adjust the amount more easily than Xanax. The most important part is not mixing any of those with any other drug (such as alcohol or tobacco to name but few legal substances), you'll get undesired side effects.

Dex-chan lover
apparently people are complaining that the comments on the trailer for gladiator 2 are racist because people are upset about rap being in the soundtrack of that movie.
personally I think its due to the new assasin's creed making everyone cringe with their poor attempts at "being invlusion friendly" and as such, causing this reaction in the trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread