Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Why are processor names so complicated... 6650U? 14300K? What are these numbers...
ahem

the first number of Intel cpu names refers to their generation when they were released

like 6650U is 6th gen, while 14300K is, you guessed it, 14th gen

the u means that it's a laptop CPU

the k means that it can be overclocked

Dex-chan lover
Not to expose you, but nonstop nut is the hobby not anime. Anime is the medium.
Picasso's hobby is looking at nudes while his profession is a painter.

Industrial age Historians need to write lyingly after all. If not, they will be out of industry.

Dex-chan lover
the connection on my end seems to be busted. so I have very irregularly access to wifi while on vacation rn. so I'm drawing less.

apart from that, its pretty cool (spending most of the day going on long walks and playing libotomy corp and star wars empire at wars, the mods for it don't seem to have been downloaded as well tho)

Dex-chan lover
the connection on my end seems to be busted. so I have very irregularly access to wifi while on vacation rn. so I'm drawing less.

apart from that, its pretty cool (spending most of the day going on long walks and playing libotomy corp and star wars empire at wars, the mods for it don't seem to have been downloaded as well tho)
nevermind. my phone's getting old. I actually just had to restart it completly.

guess I should start looking for a new one.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing depressing to say today for once. A Hornet stung my neck though. It was like when you eat something spicy. It's a shock then lasting pain. Now the mark's gone strangely enough.
Though, I'm scared to shave... Darn it, I'm going to have to change my Profile Picture to current Hanada instead of Baki!

Dex-chan lover
nevermind. my phone's getting old. I actually just had to restart it completly.

guess I should start looking for a new one.
Old phone is better, and better yet, you can tinker it. Old phones also cannot make you sick, and doesn't burn you.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing depressing to say today for once. A Hornet stung my neck though. It was like when you eat something spicy. It's a shock then lasting pain. Now the mark's gone strangely enough.
Though, I'm scared to shave... Darn it, I'm going to have to change my Profile Picture to current Hanada instead of Baki!
My cat is in heat and is biting my toe by the time I awoke. Sure had deep sleep. Felt the pain afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
Tell me, am I the only one who thinks love is an inconvenience? Is it because I've only experienced one-sided, 2D love, and not genuine love? Can I cruise through life without love?

Contributor
I suppose you're referring to romantic love (not the only love that exists among lovers), it has only been around for two centuries, so yes, there's something called aromanticism. Of course billions of people have married by convenience/bethrothal (everyone marries for money or status even nowadays, it's called paying less taxes and receiving presents), but you can simply be single your whole life without being a monk/nun. If you work for the FBI, KGB, idol agencies or any organisation of the like... yes it's extremely inconvenient. I simply consider it unnecessary, everyone has to live their life as they choose and not care about what others will think. That's what turns it inconvenient, when it's forced on you.

Dex-chan lover
do you have aspd?
I have decent attack speed, I guess?
...No wait. Hmm....

Ah, Anti Social Personality Disorder. I don't think so; I haven't been diagnosed with one. It's more like, my childhood was spent overseas, and my neighbors were all industrial workers, so I have no one to play or talk or share anything, which I guess carried over to where I am now.

Users who are viewing this thread