Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
my back hurts cause aparently when I'm doing push-ups, I'm not clenching my abs.
so I'm gonna work on that next.
I used to be able to do a somewhat ok number of push ups without working out until my 30s. Now I can't even do one.

Dex-chan lover
I played ZZZ again (thanks big bro!) and the interlude between chapter 1 and 2 was so, so long. I have to go through that to "enjoy" the game? C'mon....

Dex-chan lover
I played ZZZ again (thanks big bro!) and the interlude between chapter 1 and 2 was so, so long. I have to go through that to "enjoy" the game? C'mon....
did you at least get ellen joe or niccole those are like the only 2 I know solewhat about.

Dex-chan lover
did you at least get ellen joe or niccole
You can get Nicole for free. Ellen Joe is a "limited" S Rank. By the looks of it, I won't be able to get her in time.
I don't get what you're going with this. Do I have to be a coomer to enjoy the game?

Dex-chan lover
You can get Nicole for free. Ellen Joe is a "limited" S Rank. By the looks of it, I won't be able to get her in time.
I don't get what you're going with this. Do I have to be a coomer to enjoy the game?
not necessecerly but gatcha games are only really enjoyable if you're partly one.

anyways, those are like the only 2 girls I know from that game cause I keep seeing them

Group Leader
More evidence that Twitter is utter shite.

twitter-leak-reveals-far-right-accounts-are-protected-from-v0-9jxmta0u8jed1.jpg

How long is Devour gonna be banned for, by the way?

Dex-chan lover
More evidence that Twitter is utter shite.

twitter-leak-reveals-far-right-accounts-are-protected-from-v0-9jxmta0u8jed1.jpg
I mean, iirc alot of other social medias tend to be massively left leaning when it comes to giving priority. so really, general favoristism as always.
anyways, its still pretty good to discover and talk to people who draw cool stuff so ima still use it and I get alot of my memes from there and ngl, the more "right leaning" ones, have generay the best ones.
the more "left leaning" ones have also some good memes but imo, before they get big.

Dex-chan lover
thretened a guy by telling him to go do a suicide.

guess he eitheir got reported or a mod decided that this was too edgy of a type of fun.

eitheir ways, against the TOS of the website so fair enough.
and you know what started that cavalcade of him spamming stock images of people attempting to kill themselves/nooses?

"taste some women" -in response to him saying my "esl was strong with" a previous sentence saying that I had my taste in women, he had his in response to......

you know what, you probably already know this, if you didn't, just go down a few pages

Users who are viewing this thread