Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Supporter
underworking, now that's an achievement
crab.gif

nah but on real note it keeps me busy so i dont burn out on video games and stuff to read too many days off and i run out of stuff to do

Dex-chan lover
was kind of running out of simpler ideas of things to draw to get back into doing that more often.

then I got the perfect idea. bow I gotta actually eitheir wait till I get back home or try to actually draw it :nyoron:

Group Leader
I thought since his profile was unavailable that means it's permanent? :thonk:

The Devourer tale starts here and his reign of terror ends on post 561.
That was crazy to see... Hope he cools off. Not sure if trolling or serious rage, and what was he even angry about...? I don't know what occurred between those two.

Dex-chan lover
A while ago, he mentioned having scizophrenia or some kind of mental issue. With that in mind, the whole exchange was sad to watch... I hope he's doing well.
fun fact: he doesn't actually have any problems with his schizophrenia, or at least he told me so

(I can't fact check that, nor can you, since it was a profile post of his so you'll either have to trust me on this, or not)

so either it was something else that caused his outburst or just pure hatred for me

(how did I learn this? by said profile post)

Contributor
The medication for anxiety was causing him schizophrenia I was told, and to that I suggested him to talk with a psychologist instead of only going to the psychiatrist because medication has side effects like this one, and they show in the long term. I think he simply snapped at Davidian by chance and he couldn't stop himself, he even told AngryPanda not to step in. I guess since Davidian wasn't taking it seriously at first (when he simply shared the gif of the thunderstorm man) it turned into fueling more the fire and after he started with the hangings and guns it was when he was reported, and obviously the mods had to step in. The morality of the story is "better to ignore than to make it explote".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The medication for anxiety was causing him schizophrenia I was told, and to that I suggested him to talk with a psycologist instead of only going to the psycotherapist because medication has side effects like this one, and they show in the long term. I think he simply snapped at Davidian by chance and he couldn't stop himself, he even told AngryPanda not to step in. I guess since Davidian wasn't taking it seriously at first (when he simply shared the gif of the thunderstorm man) it turned into fueling more the fire and after he started with the hangings and guns it was when he was reported, and obviously the mods had to step in. The morality of the story is "better to ignore than to make it explote".
I was 1/3 taking it seriously, 1/3 wanting him to calm down, 1/3 just mad myself

in retrospect, I feel like I've been a little too harsh on him, but otherwise, he deserved it

Dex-chan lover
fun fact: he doesn't actually have any problems with his schizophrenia, or at least he told me so

(I can't fact check that, nor can you, since it was a profile post of his so you'll either have to trust me on this, or not)

so either it was something else that caused his outburst or just pure hatred for me

Well I tried looking through his profile through the waybackmachine but I guess the post must be newer and not archived, but I did find this treasure. :huh:
BzK1Qzc.png
Also my text is red because this is my 6,666 post OOOOOooooo spooky.

Dex-chan lover

I mean,

I know a lot of people who say they don't have a problem when they actually most definitely do have a problem. So idk...

Dex-chan lover
I mean,

I know a lot of people who say they don't have a problem when they actually most definitely do have a problem. So idk...
and alot of the inverse as well.
althought I do guess you could say that not being taught how to properly behave is also a problem.
:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
schrödinger's condition

you never know whether your mental state is fine or not until you go to a psychiatrist

(gross oversimplification)
a *GOOD one to be preferable. the kind that has dealt with patients who have had serious conditions and has handled them well preferably.

Dex-chan lover
Got my first tablet today, and decided to check out Procreate as everyone seems to draw on these newfangled touchpads nowadays. And, my god. How do people do this. It's tough. Lines never look the way I want.

Dex-chan lover
Mr Satan's the GOAT, he not only defeated Cell, but he alos humbled majin buu so bad he became good. let's not forget about that time he fought beerus as well.
Yeah that moment when he befriended and almost stopped Majin Buu from destroying the world is when Mr. Satan became one of my favorite characters.
Also the Buu arc is still hands down the best arc of Dragon Ball Z.

Got my first tablet today, and decided to check out Procreate as everyone seems to draw on these newfangled touchpads nowadays. And, my god. How do people do this. It's tough. Lines never look the way I want.
You got 999 post wooooow, gotta make the 1,000 special. :meguu:

Users who are viewing this thread