Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
5i5kx.jpg

When people cut you off when you have the right of way almost slammed into a bitch today. I swear how some people got their license is beyond me.

Group Leader
working with a brain always cost a question. "was it five? aight just to make sure its five i should check it again."

Group Leader
Apparently some ridiculous scanlation drama happened last week. It's so mind boggling and ridiculously stupid how some people just love to bring negativity into this world.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna get slayed tmrw at work fml
Apparently some ridiculous scanlation drama happened last week. It's so mind boggling and ridiculously stupid how some people just love to bring negativity into this world.
6gh.gif

Where the dets at man? Can't give us juicy intel like that and not share the dets.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just scared is all... hoping, praying, lost in a thick miasma, I feel i'll soon be wrenched forth from and cast afore a furnace I'll be kindling and watching within all those worlds I loved so burn... And I have no right not to...
They always said "Just a Hobby", "Find something better", but I placed all my eggs in a basket which needed so much and has gone nowhere. But I love those eggs, I know it's weird, and a weird analogy, but I do... And while it may not be a furnace to them, it's a furnace to me, and while I'm terrified, I'm also mad at myself at thinking so, I don't know what to do!
But... I can still Hope... Dreaming is what makes us right?
Though... why hasn't my dream come true? I suppose I don't deserve it... but, then... why?

Users who are viewing this thread