Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
This has been bugging me for a while but what happens when you run into someone with the same avatar as you? No i'm not talking about same character or series but i mean the same exact pic.

My new phone came with a screen protector fitted but I didn't realise that and pulled it off thinking it was just one of those plastic advertising covers.
So I had to fit another screen protector, I spent about 40 minutes in the freezing cold outside because the night was still, carefully cleaning and fitting it, but despite my very best efforts the cover still managed to pick up contaminants as I put it on.

Whhhyyyyy must it be this way...... I can't stand screen protectors with bubbles under them.
。゚・(>﹏<)・゚。

i have something goin on with my older brothr , its already 4 years ? ,when we never talk to each other again! and just a few days ago he asking me somethin and i just answer it. normaly. i feel weird,
welp, 4years is a loong time to make us didnt care about whathapen back then ,maybe...
its feel really weirdd, when that happen.
but i started to not care bout that anymore, and no, we arent gettin close again or something ,
its just like "eh?the heck did u just talk to me? "

Dex-chan lover
anybody have a spare Gelbooru account they can share? .___.
cant fucking register with VPNs smh
I just wanna upload some Amazon_(Taitaitaira) set and put a translation_request tag init :(

@pandascepter I made my friend confess to all of his lies. Our friendship became frail for some time, but nowadays, we still meet and in some cases it may actually strenghten your ties. In the case you didn't do anything, I would say, you either will gradually abandon the person or will go on to have an unreliable relationship with said person. Whatever you do, you may lose something anyway~

Dex-chan lover
Every time you go on a different route than hers, Hinako have a nervous breakdown.
What also gives me an nervous breakdown.

I spend like 20 minutes trying to comfort her, yes I talk to my screen, I don't care if she isn't real, she is the best girl who never existed, okay?!
rubIti5V_o.png

Look at her face! She is devastated!

I can't finish AI's route guys, I don't want to make her live that ever again.
But, but the plot is calling me....

Fed-Kun's army
@Pandascepter I have the same problem. I can sleep during the day but at night it's like an invisible force is pulling my eyes open. I've tried blocking blue light on my devices, eating oatmeal at night for the melatonin, opening my blinds during the day, and scheduling my meals and walks accordingly. Nothing has worked, and all I'm left with is an impaired brain during the day and a second wind during the night. Best of luck.

@Nick_Asano @pandascepter
how about 2hours naps every now and then until you get your schedule right?
try waiting until you collapse then do only 3hours sleep and see if i'll get you till 8-9pm, then sleep 8 hours and the next day wait a little more until your "right" bed time

Dex-chan lover
@Nick_Asano @pandascepter
bruh I feel ya, I've had those 5am sleep for like the last 5+ years or so. I cant have a nap at day and I cant just go turn my light off and trying sleep at night either, if I somehow sleep before midnight I would only get at most 3 hours before waking up and need to wait to 5am+ to get the full sleep. This early 2020 is more tough because I can still awake around 6am most of the time and boy everytime I want to sleep I feel like I'm gonna get cardiac arrest at any second and just die instead of sleep lmao. The only thing that can reset my sleep time is just keep getting myself real tired at day and just really forced my body and mind to sleep at 1am or less and just hoping my body to remember you can sleep at that time the next days. Having only sleep 2-3 hours max and not getting a day nap would works too (like what @imcrazy said I guess). I was thinking about getting some sleeping pills but I dont really want my body to get addict to that etc, I do manage to get a better sleeping schedules maybe a month or two ago and right now I'm just keeping the momentum going.

Group Leader
@mawmaw #relatable jokes aside....

Yeah, i cant do shit about that unless i force myself not to take a day nap.... Once you messed up your schedule it's hard to fix it.... and i wonder why..m

Dex-chan lover
My 3years old son just keeps disappointing me.

Gaolang: (Proud) Look dad I drew a Gao.
Black: (Puts on his glasses) ...Are you fucking kidding me?
Gaolang: (startled) hu?
Black: (yelling)This is a "wan" you little shit.
How many times do I will have to tell you?
(Open a picture book)
This is a Wan.
This is a Nyaa.
And this is a Gao!
It's simple, how can you not understand this? Are you retarded?
Gaolang: (Crying) I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
Black: Go to your room and draw something that will not make me want to kill you.

I'm don't understand what I am doing wrong.
I tried everything, I beat him, I locked in the basement, I starved him...
He just don't understand.

@MawMaw that's me! lol but i found a trick years ago to put myself to sleep when i couldn't: reading a novel/book on the phone while laying in bed or watching a movie that i like and i already saw, but only with 2-3 months cycles, because if i remember every scene too well, it's boring. Sometimes i watched star wars saga from ep1 and every night i would watch a bit until falling dead asleep, like watching a tv-series. I don't know, maybe it's the background noise..

@BlackGeneral
I tried everything, I beat him, I locked in the basement, I starved him...
He just don't understand.
have you tried psychological scars though? i heard that fathers nowadays use them to trigger pstd to torture educate, educate their children. You can always pay a professional to do it! a good psychopath therapist would help.

Users who are viewing this thread