Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
It's almost 2 weeks since that incident, and yet @ BlackGeneral still hasn't online again.
I've been wondering, what amount of time has to pass for me to be allowed to joke about BaguetteGeneral as if I wasn't involved in his disappearance?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well, you kinda were partly responsible for him leaving us, i really miss @BlackGeneral. The forums ain't the same without him.

Dex-chan lover
@pandascepter
....now?

G1TmTsQ.gif

@Richman
Well, you kinda were partly responsible for him leaving us, i really miss @BlackGeneral. The forums ain't the same without him.
No. Don't go easy on me. I take full responsibility. Don't ever forget that, guys.

@justforthelulz
I have talked to both my mom and sister about it, and I've changed some of my contact info. I've also blocked him on everything I have.

@bigtiddyoneesan
Thank you for your support! I stopped talking to him a few weeks ago (I probably should've clarified that).

@Richman
I have changed some of my accounts, and also stopped using some. He does not know my phone number.

@pandascepter
I cut him out of my life a few weeks ago, I just wanted to come here to rant about it and how I felt.

Supporter
@pinetsun
Don't know why you even trusted someone from the internet with such things.Take me for example no matter how much I love shitposting with the gen gang or how close we become there's is
no way in hell id ever reveal personal information or secrets.

Supporter
@pandascepter
i've explained it before but im not addicted i'm just doing it for the heck of it. I only search for a single gif per day if I find multiple ones in a single go then I don't search for more till i've used them all. If I was truly addicted you'd see me change pfp 4 to 5 times per day minimum.

Staff
Super Moderator
@sterven
Could you tell me your birthday so i can make you a gift?

Dex-chan lover
@ everyone
I just went through my AniList (linked in my bio) and scored everything, as nothing was scored before. However, it's been a long time since I've watched a lot of them, so I wasn't 100% on some of the scores I gave. If anyone could give me feedback on fair and unfair scores, I'd appreciate it.

Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
Yeah, you don't have Youjo Senki watched and rated an 8+/10

You also don't have the movie rated a 9.9/10. that bothers me very much.

Users who are viewing this thread