Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I just (8 hours ago) read a very cringe inducing "review" for a game, the review was basically just an inside joke of a content creator I know but it was not funny, well the review was 3-4 years old, so maybe the person who wrote it was just a kid at that time.

Group Leader
Downloaded a new update for a program, ended up with more issues instead. Lmao why call it an update if it actually makes things worse? That's a downdate. Had to downgrade to the previous version and still had some minor annoyances. Test your shits, programmers.

IMG-20210306-002607.jpg

Downloaded a new update for a program, ended up with more issues instead. Lmao why call it an update if it actually makes things worse? That's a downdate. Had to downgrade to the previous version and still had some minor annoyances. Test your shits, programmers.
Me with Discord updates - their latest version's UI is so shit that changed bit by bit waaay back in v20 or sum'n that I'm still using v10 because that + icon on the bottom left is best.
Only downside to me is that Discord doesn't even read people as streaming on Discord back on that version - so I updated to v62.5 at the time for a short bit and OH MY FUCKING GOD, the cringe...
So yeah, my bother of the day.

is a Reindeer
VIP
the site loads so fast my brain doesn't have enough time to think

Staff
Super Moderator
A couple minutes ago I lost my sense of balance, super bad experience 0/10 would not recommend or do again.

Dex-chan lover
I've done some really dumb mistakes in the past, specially in my teenage years. I apologized to some people that I know I hurt, but I'm afraid that something I did will bite me in the ass any moment from now on, specially with all the cancel culture stuff. Sure, I'm not an influencer or famous, and maybe my fear is just anxiety product of the months I spent stuck at home due to covid, but still. I fear that any moment from now on I will receive a message about how a screenshot from a chat I had years ago, or a video of a stupid thing I did is now circulating the internet, with everyone wanting to come after me. Hell, I've seen people getting eaten alive from Facebook chats from 2011, who's to say that it will not happen to me?

I have talked with friends, they all tell me that it's not big deal and that I should just chill, but I can't. Some nights I can't sleep, thinking about things that I said or did years ago, just wishing that I could magically travel in time and wake up a decade ago to fix so many mistakes, only to be disappointed when I wake up the next morning still in the present

Some times I just want to disappear, to vanish from everyone's memories and just cease to exist. It's been this way since september of the last year, and although now I feel a little better, I just want to stop feeling like this.

I'm kinda sad, after 6 months of promises I finally got my uncle PS4 (always he buy a new console he handle down the older to me) with a high expectation of jailbreaking it, only to find out its system is up to date and I cannot do anything o(TヘTo)
At least he gave the fisical games he bought (altough he still playing Horizon Zero Dawn, so I will have to wait for having it)

Hearing a horde of ambulance/fire truck/police sirens trawl by my house at 2am is bothering me right now.

People need to stop being stupid.

@Ryomi
i guess i understand how you feel but the reason is somewhat unclear to me. you are not a person of public interest like a celeb or a politician, so why should anybody dig for the corpses in your digital basement?
I never registered to facebook so i don't know how this shit works but deleting stuff or changing user information is not an option ?

your friends are right, you should chill

@Tscheddov ; There are only three reasons to go digging for skeletons in people's closets:

1) You just absolutely seriously hate them for something they've pulled and you want them to pay for it.
2) They're actually known for doing bad stuff and you want to expose them.
3) You're bored and have nothing better to do than ruin people's days.

Staff
Super Moderator
My forum cats have returned but now the General cat is missing!

Users who are viewing this thread