Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life

Holy crap I really want to know what the author is thinking, because this is ALL OVER THE PLACE. Two chapters and I still have no idea what the hell is going on.
I know jp writers love doing this thing where the first chapter is like way in the future, but they really need to learn how to properly tell a story if they're gonna do that.... this is confusing as hell.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the church can't simply kill the chosen one oa "evil God", possibly doing so would get them divine punishment, so they take the child that should not know the name of their seal and then be able to call the power and throw them on a island where the wildlife and lack of resources kills them.
I can only guess the unknown Gods have random powers that brought conflict in the past or most times are destructive.

Dex-chan lover
@sadmanex There's a novel, it's not linked to or mentioned on here or MU and MAL yet but it appears to have started publishing a year or so before this did.

Double-page supporter
This manga cover ...
It give me strong impression as game cover somehow ...

@yarielist the story itself is kind of a game mechanic... his farming island is like lifted straight from a sim farming game or something similar. I half expect rune factory to pop up.

Dex-chan lover
ngl, the part where they just throw him on an island is pretty fucking stupid, kinda cliche in an aspect..

but everything else 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe
im more reminded of "Isekai Nonbiri Nouka" 😉
but the MC is NOT a totally doormat who gets steped on by literally everyone even if he is basically a god of plenty. 😒

now excuse me im going to check if Castle of Black Iron is any good 😘

Dex-chan lover
@yukinomi

the earth will bleed carrots and cabbages, from the sky it shall rain fruit juice.
the seas and rivers will fload with delectible seaweed from the cretures living in the forests it will echo "delicious japanese cuisine is the best"

the horror, the horror, the end is nigh.
we must all prepare for the end of days.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
I like it, and it is still has about 1/3 left to translate (though almost 1-2 chapters daily which is nice). Starts out sort of slow, but after a few chapters of world building and character intros, does it gets more interesting and entertaining
especially once training camp starts

Common cliches include:

-Harem with marriage (But MC is a awful at making time to spend with his family)
-OP MC (but who actually works for said OP-ness)
-Plot Armored MC (obviously having the MC die is bad for the story)
-Repeating plot arcs (though they are spaced very far apart, like every 3-4 hundred chapters)
-Alpha MC
He fucks an entire society of girls (about 70 of them) over the course of 5 days, by their request
-semi-isekai

Users who are viewing this thread