Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Ghost-seeing School Boys

Dex-chan lover
Sad, it's just an extra :/

Been months since last update and there are so many raws out. I guess this manga really isn't a priority. I wish I could read Japanese so I can buy the raws and just read it myself lol.

Thank you for translating this, highly appreciated!

I don't understand, at all. The dead body names were nanaya, so nanaya come back alive or-- whtver still good tho

I MISS IANA

Dangg that was good. It’s been a while since I saw a oneshot at the end of a volume.

Thank you!

Wah what is it? At first I was be like.. "uhm am I read the wrong story?"

But when I learned that this is an extra one-shot story, I've decided to read it. And.... OH MY GOD, I freaking love the story 🤧 Even when I'm not understand a little of the story.

Wish it will be an actual manga:") Nanaya and the exorcist made a good and despair couple, OMG my fujo brain 🤣

this chapter really doesn't make a lot of sense, especially with the chapters we had before. Like the author wanted to throw in a one shot to something that already had a series.

Group Leader
ooof i don't understand :( So Nanaya was actually killed? And now he's a spirit with the ability of a necromancer? Cuz that's the deal, right? He get to return as a spirit and find out who murdered him while also carrying out necromancer duties? I am confusion

Holy s*** the reveal!
Great oneshot I hope it will be a series
Thank you for the chapter

I was confused thinking that konoha's death in Japan started the rise of the dead...

Y’all, it’s the same manga. This is just a bonus one-shot story. For those who are not aware, it’s common for printed manga to have a bonus story (that may or may not be related to the actual manga story). Web (online) manga don’t really have this though.

Fed-Kun's army
As a reader, I shouldn't have to be tasked with filling plot holes. Regarding the 3 dead teachers:
I take it, the serial killer went stabby stabby from being haunted by his victims rather than it being the pacifist ghosts that only pointed him out and got exercised.

Some of yall never read Japanese mangas with a random oneshots inserted in the middle of the main story and it shows

What the fuck does this have to do with the story?

edit: NVM, turns out this has nothing to do with the actual story and they posted it for shits and giggles.

Users who are viewing this thread