Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai

Aggregator gang
402.jpg

Honestly, this is boring af 😂😂 the are so focused on the sex that the story are going all over the place. Characters are so flat. Sad.

Dex-chan lover
Haven't anticipated it nor is it my favorite though... 🤔

Summary-kun always assuming.

I appreciate the fact that the story isn't overly drawn out but it feels like they just skipped over all the build-up to get to the drama and angst.
Like the part we're at in chapter 5 should be after chapter 10-15 at least.
It probably means that the entire story is only 10 chapters long.

Thank you guys for translating until now. I appreciate all the hardworking you guts do.

It has rape, blackmail, full of cringe fest, and bad writing lolol. Where’s the romance? And this is shoujo? The author and the publishers must be so messed up in the head.

Ok but there's no real romance and why is this shoujo?
Oh, be aware of the sex*al violence tag, I didn't saw it and it took me for surprise.

Dex-chan lover
boring ass skipped through the pages to see the fuck but one or two fucks aren't enough so I go read hentais

Anyone who thinks theres still a story to save, chap 6 sorta kicks it in. Not much on the worlds content still, except for that omen in the end. But hey...I guess theres the forced romance.

Thanks for the translation!!! Cant wait for the next ~~~

Dex-chan lover
>Chapter 4
>PANT PANT
>THRUST THRUST
>SHUDDER
>VIGOROUS MOTION VIGOROUS MOTION
>BA-DUMP

well now have to wait for official english to reach chapter 7 no clue when that will be.

Group Leader
...Thought this was a normal friendly shoujo... it is not... it is not... note to self: pay attention to tags next time...

Thank you for the translation so far... I’m sad the it’s been dropped but I understand ... but why leave us in such a cliffhanger?! T___T
Well then again tanks for the hard work (^___^)

anyone know where to find the raws? My Japanese isn't that good but I might be able to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread