Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

After a good while staying away from reading Goblin Slayer....
Reading this manga feels so refreshing.

He holds the guiness world record for the longest surviving goblin, first judge and mayor of the goblin village. Now thats achievement

couldn't the hero simply be beaten at lvl 1 and then simply use law of the jungle if he ever tries to fight?

Dex-chan lover
Don't you guys see, by talking to Karen, he became the manager. He is the chosen one.

shouldn't he have already been an elder -.-'? he is literally several generations old

Fed-Kun's army
that lady may be fashionable but she clearly has a strong dislike for her earlobes if she's wearing dangly things like those into battle

How did these Goblins even survive until now and also in a jungle, if they have to way of protecting themselves?

And why are the humans treating goblins as ruthless vermen when they don't even poss any harm? Humans could easily just tame/enslave them and used them for labour?

Also how did they even create a civic and make buildings if they have a small life span.

I understand it's just a manga and goblins are not real creatures, but this does break immersion.

Never thought I'd see the sentence "Vicious Truck" in my entire lifespan.

"But it was self defence!"
"Death. Sentence."
"Ah if I may interject, literally it probably was sir goblin judge man sir, my cousin did admit to attempted murder when the prosecution against the goblin called its witness, my cousin."
"... Death sentence."

Double-page supporter
"withdraw!" "yes!"
uh shouldn't that be like
"withdraw!" "no! we serve this goblin now!"

it's only chapter 2 and this is falling apart

Now wait a minute, that goblin did nothing wrong!

Also that's totally a believable reaction when someone you are about to slaughter indiscriminately turns out to be able to mind control your entire army, to laugh it off and be like "hey nice trick tell me your name, we are friends now". Rather than, you know, expect that they'll end your life right there.

Wow. You know, isekai's are great when there isn't bullshit powerscaling. Might drop this seeing that mc here already is very overpowered within the second chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I would've prefer you pointed out how the goblin was attacked, it's not like you actually fear a fight with the humans which forces you to choose the submissive option.

Users who are viewing this thread