Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Struggle for Survival

They’ve been doing it for 5 years... I smell incest in the air. Also, I really hope the manga doesn’t become one where the mc runs away from his sis forever. Like just kill the woman before she gets something like God’s Will and literally control the whole world just to search for the mc.

They’ve been doing it for 5 years... yet never once was the sister pregnant... Guess that’s just isekai logic. Also I really hope that the mc finds a way to deal with his sis before she gets something like God’s Will or something and control the whole world to get the mc.

And if the mc just accepts the woman then everything will be fine, after all it’s not like they’re blood related anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
I still feel the author blew the situation. It’s far to early to ratchet her up to 1k, he’s a baby with limitations, either he kills her or he loses.

It's more like, the hero trying beat demon queen when he still in baby form (=_ = . God damn, the graphic could make me a nightmare.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, kudos to whoever cleaned and redraw-ed that page.
Thanks for the awesome work!

Edit: I may be blind, it was credited on the same page.

Never though I would read a hardcore yandere in isekai genre manga... hope it will not turned into a series... if so, I think the children who watch and read it will cry... 😆

Dex-chan lover
@ReRead: Its not that surprising though, since there are many couple (or single women) who have tried to get pregnant for years with no luck, either because of being simply unlucky, or either of the partners having some physical or medical issues.

So, MC's sister not getting pregnant even after raping her brother for nearly 5 years isn't that surprising (especially considering that MC in his previous life had a very unhealthy and weak body because of being imprisoned). There might also be the issue of MC's sister being young to be able to get pregnant safely (since it seems that below the age of 20, there is a lower chance of women getting successfully pregnant).

Holy fuck this is beyond fucking insane. What a fucking start to a manga, god I want to read more. Thanks for the scans guys, y'all got a patreon or donation thing? I wanna see this all the way to the end, and cash is the best way to do see this fucking nightmare continue.

I want this sick b-word dead for good , cremated and her ashes thrown into a never-ending abyss.

Users who are viewing this thread