Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 20 - The armor ended up being incredible.

Dex-chan lover
That bear was met with the equivalent of a nuke's blast, geez...

Group Leader
"Hes so dangerous I cant win" "Even the slimes are as powerfull as a fire dragon" "Lets kill him right now"
Wow, what a well thought out plan, no way this could go wrong

Group Leader
@Argolok That's why they wanted to assassinate him, not take him in a straight-up fight. Too bad they didn't know about the monitoring slime, they could have tried poisoning him.

Damn, that bear got vaporized. Oddly enough, you'd think the eyes would be the first to evaporate, but they survived longer than fur and skin.

Dex-chan lover
looks like the entire town is part of the cult, he should nuke it.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, when several isekai have short chapters or split chapters, it's so delicious to see one with almost 60 pages per chapter.

Next chapter:
Okay guys surround the building I'll cast hellfire of demise

No cute onee-san in the adventurer's guild

Gotta say, when several isekai have short chapters or split chapters, it's so delicious to see one with almost 60 pages per chapter.

Huh. I didn't even notice. Still felt too short. I WANT MOAR :D

Dex-chan lover
"I don't feel like I could win against him", "Lets kill him"!
Contradicting yourself a little bit yea?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter !! What a great quality !! Keep it up please !!!

@Leonkristoffer The thing they want to do is assassinate him which could be as simple as stabbing him to death as he slept, it doesn't matter how strong you are unless your strengh is also amazing defense that stops you from getting hurt (and doesn't even need you to think about to defend you.)

@Srxjo indeed that's a way to commit a clean homicide, but in this case the objective is not cluesless, since he is aware of the danger and doesn't let anything to chance.

Aggregator gang
@Leonkristoffer Not really, The hint is the "I" meaning singular. As individual they can't win. More if put it into context where he describe meeting a monster face to face. So that mean they can't win on direct battle.

@Isekaiddicted Yes , but they don't know that. There is no indication that they know. His name is only the list, there is no remark about why or how to kill. What intelligence they know is from the guild and that is limited as he is secretive.

Users who are viewing this thread