Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 23 - Infiltration of a suspicious facility.

Contributor
@jasta85

The priest is just as dense as the MC in this instance, if not more so. Geez, God told me to wait here and help the guy that shows up. Oh, it's the same guy that showed up out of nowhere to help me before. This guy just happens to know about all this super-secret information that he shouldn't possibly know, and this information ties directly into the myth about the emissary. Hmmm..... I wonder who this emissary could be?

I see a lot of people calling the MC "dense" or "stupid" for not realizing he's the Emissary. Some of you seem to have forgotten that, as a heavily abused employee of a black company, he doesn't see himself as anything special at all, and never has. It's the running theme of his character, just like how defeating everything in One Punch is the running theme of Saitama.

As for the priest, I'm pretty sure he does know. He just doesn't mention it, because he's following some kind of divine guidance and is only giving the information he's being asked about.

Either way, the world ending monster just talked. This got a lot more interesting.

Group Leader
The amount of infodump this manga have every chapter is so damn dense.

i like it.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the chp, always enjoy the slimes.
And congrats on your scan groups marriage may your scans be fruitful and bountiful.

Double-page supporter
@Punllarena Judging from author's other works it might be and she is clumsy and have a huge appetite.

Although it might be different and author made it different even opposite.

The dragon is either a masochist or a loli...
My chuuni tendencies can sense the upcoming calamity...

Double-page supporter
Congratulations on your marriage Soseki and Magnos Scans!
Hope you all have a happy journey~

THATS A HUGE DRAGON!

Dex-chan lover
here i was thinking that the thing that purifies everything was a nuclear bomb, since they said that it came from someone that was summoned from another world.

Contributor
He's going to tame the dragon isn't he?

989d218732df_AndIforonecantwaittowatc.gif

Dex-chan lover
> When the receptionist research about Marneia on the Map, its funny she use magnifying lens.
For use, it equivalent on zooming a map on the browser.....

> "We wont even get a slime to past us" said the guard.
Its too late, the slime already past before making that statement. hahahahaha

> So the device was a really giant IV...

i actually laughing really hard when the guard said with confidence not even slime will passing through yet these slimes easily slips in XD

Users who are viewing this thread