Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 8 - Those Were Some Amazing Bandits

I am enjoying this. Especially the fact that he is practically expressionless and gives absolutely zero fcuks about everything. Doesn't understand. Dousn't care.

Dex-chan lover
@nunarita he's basically saying that there is no problem since those spells are low on mana cost, so he can use a bunch of them without a problem

Dex-chan lover
@nunarita As Hollow7F said, he's saying they're low cost spells but the way he's saying it is more like how you'd talk about gas efficiency in modern day cars and all, so it probably wasn't how someone in this world would describe spells. Not really sure what the people from this world would've usually said instead though. Maybe just calling them low level magic would suffice.

he made modern art with that freeze spell. not surprised he clueless. he been on this world what, a week?
plus still recovering from the burn out of being a black company slave. eventually i hope he gets some more emotion show, or at least more in his internal voice if not in face

Edit: though his deadpan is fun in its own way. got all the other characters to be emotional about stuff

edit 2: i loled at the dumbfounded expressions of the poor girl's common -sense creaking

edit 3: the problem with flame bullet is it ruins the loot of the monsters, burning their pelt which may be sold for money

Contributor
@nunarita mileage = miles per gallon = how many miles a car can drive on a gallon of gas. A car that's fuel efficient gets "good mileage," as the MC said.

Like the other posters mentioned, the MC intended to say that he's using cost-efficient spells, but he said it in a way only someone from our world would understand, so the girls suprised to hear a foreign term.

@Glomoro "Mana efficient" spells or "low-power" spells perhaps?

Fed-Kun's army
ha~~~ sayonara isekai, konnichiwa ore no sekai... #backtowork

Double-page supporter
Dunno if it's one of my favorite isekais, but I can certainly appreciate a monthly series actually giving us a monthly page count for once.

Dex-chan lover
Dog looks around after being hit with a bucket of water thinking, "Who punked me?"

I just watched season 8 of Game of Thrones, so reading this dumpster fire was actually mildly pleasant. It's terrible, so I ignore the magic system not making any sense and just pretend Im enjoying the pretty explosions!

Dex-chan lover
@dend08 i mean it's a fucking dragon. the only time bandit takes precedence over dragon is when the dragon is the bandit

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
>when the dragon is the bandit
Thanks, now I'm imagining a huge dragon jumping out of a tiny bush yelling "your money or your life!" and sending you on your way after undressing you down to your underwear.

Users who are viewing this thread