Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 8 Ch. 22 - Taming was surprisingly not as easy as it sounded.

Dex-chan lover
Really wanted such a competent flying companion, but I guess this is okay.
It would have stood out too much anyways. And listening to it would become annoying at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
that means... theres a traitor in church then.. and on top of that in upper position

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
Screen_Shot_2016-05-31_at_5.10.38_PM.0.png

Stare into the face of death bird teeth.

Priest sus and that device maybe it's device from previous chapter where he deployed multi layered barrier to stop the explosion spread and holy f it pierce da ground with perfect square.

Dex-chan lover
that cockatrice looks like a phantom thief instead lol
but i though he's looking for flying monster so he could ride them, not those slimes

Double-page supporter
Legendary black dragon....
Ah, so a new quest for some armor has arrived.

Dex-chan lover
wait, its restricted even to the higher-ups of the church? Who the fuck is Steyl, my guy runs around listening to revelations

Dex-chan lover
Peeked ahead...about that dragon
Really huge dragon shows up that is pinned with cursed stakes under the machine. Gets freed and fights along MC against the machine and a sleeker, more destructive dragon. Chonker dragon is pretty benevolent. Doesn't look like he travels with the hero due to immense size, so will probably just pop up from time to time like Dryad. Meets an actual human party and teams up for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like generic isekai, smells like generic isekai........... but it tastes like interesting characters and engaging plot WTF

Users who are viewing this thread