Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

... small girl big ambition. But honestly, political marriage is meh, so I kind of understand where her ambition is coming from.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
i knew it! she's not a bad guy! it's too early to make enemies but in the future I bet people with bad intentions with approach and she'll be like "betch no, Ars is better"

These people are around 6 years old. Let me remind everyone again that they are around 6 years old. What is this manga

Dex-chan lover
@Shoko0505 if i remember right at this scene they just talk and the girl not said anything beside she want to love him and she want his love never said anything about strong man XD well it was just slight different in wording thought

Group Leader
@Seventwentyseven the TLed WN had reached ch 100. and still no marriage yet.

the TLed WN now at the war arc, so far, she just made him promise that he will marry her after the war ended... oofff a death flag

Dex-chan lover
Lol lithia falling hard for ars it seems.

Too bad the next arc is the "growing up" arc, and what that entails.

And here I thought she maybe wanted to make her mark in history or smth but no, everything must revolve around Ars' arse.

Double-page supporter
@GrayBypasser I understand your argument and it does fit theme of this manga. But I want to clarify few points. Ambition is how high you want to reach, determination is how much you want to reach. Having high ambition for low wish is simply misleading of author.
Second one is I meant that in reality, no one would trust her knowing her stats. No one should.

@MolaCola Damaged - yes, underdeveloped - can't be because either he would die because of how much knowledge he has or he wouldn't be able to hold that knowledge with underdeveloped brain. Basically retard :D

@KamiKira00 I meant that a wish/desire cannot be considered an ambition if you are not dedicated to it enough. Deidcation is a part of what makes an ambition, but is not the only thing it consists of. About trusting things, you are right, she shouldn't be entirely trusted, but she also shouldn't be treated in a hostile way. There's not enough info from their point of view to make a right assumption. Ars doesn't fully understand what his ability means by those characteristics. So the obvious course of action(though not the safest one) would be to get to know her better and see how she acts in various situations.

Double-page supporter
@GrayBypasser So person with maxed out ambition, highest in whole universe could be a person who strives to be a beggar? To not starve daily? That person wouldn't be called or considered ambitious, doesn't matter how determined he is to achieve that.

@KamiKira the ambition is fundamentally a desire and determination to achieve one's notion of success. It is not an ambition without enough determination nor it is an ambition without worthy desire. What i said in my first comment was that Lysia's dream may not be so simple. It is very hard ro achieve. So i don't understand why you are disagreeing with points i haven't stated.

Users who are viewing this thread