Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
Where did that rush come from lol

Also I was about to say that slowly our boy will forget that he was once an adult, but apparently not because he's serious now.

Dex-chan lover
> Lysia was a master of tickling the hearts of gentlemen, me included....

> I am one that lives on the end of era writing a letter to someone.
Nowadays, it is now thru messaging app which offer instant sending and instant replying.
The feeling of having to receive a letter from someone, the touch of paper they use, their handwriting, the scent of paper (though it smells like paper) which always so nice while thinking of the sender.
Generation nowadays will never get the feeling of being having a penpal or exchanging letter who you court with.
I'll tell you, its one of the greatest fluffy feelings in the world....
Actually, i keep some letters until now, though the sender already had their partner for life....
Those days, where everything was simple as thinking always about romance and no complication of life....

Double-page supporter
how old is he supposed to be now? 13? all these timeskips are hard to keep up with lol.
Anyway thx for the translations!

always amusing when the translators despise the subject matter but really like the donations they get.

maybe they'd be better suited to doing hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread