Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Dex-chan lover
Did the translator really just casually RAISE A FKING FLAG OR IS IT JUST ME??!!

It’s the series of “We are totally an isekai, but do nothing with it. In fact, it’s almost like we did it just for the fact of being able to call it an isekai. In fact, take out the isekai and it’s still the same”. I feel like a lot of “isekai” manga tend to be like this

Double-page supporter
I think it's reasonable for even an adult modern person to not be ready to stomach war. I know I definitely wouldn't want to volunteer to lead an army. Even knowing the guy is scum, I wouldn't enjoy watching an execution. And here we might finally find one way in which the isekai tag actually pulls its weight. He assigns a higher value to human life than the people in this world do, because it's a more violent world, so he'll actually have to change in some way in order to become someone who can command others to kill.

Supporter
So because of the isekai handled the situation less well despite being originally over 30 and not acting it while being raised in the culture?

This actually made less sense than just finally forgetting the isekai premise.

Dex-chan lover
funny
dad dies
he joins war
watching executions becomes his new normal

Aggregator gang
@marmarsmile@RedRoyce No there is text saying this is his dream of what they want to happens and the publishers actually has not yet done so. Keep in mind this is a joke made by a group called "We Hate Isekai"

Dex-chan lover
@Allexio
I don't know man...
I don't know...
I think I'm just bored.
Hmmm...
Me personally... I like stories like this that try to add a humanizing element to the characters in the story.
It's pretty clear that the MC will be able to handle death soon, and will have to be in a leadership position. If they didn't have a moment like this, I think it'd run counter to the character they've already set up.

That being said, if you have tons of free time, I recommend you read Wuxia novels.

A good starting point is Martial World. It's got over 2 thousand chapters, with like a bunch of different arcs. Protagonist is a badass, and is very cold-blooded to his enemies.

Best way to read them is to find the epubs online and just sit back and read them on your phone through moonreader or an ipad, but it's readable on the website as well. No dark mode tho, which is necessary for me to read novels XD.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the naïve thinking that he wouldn't see people get killed during a war, I see.

@Tempkschris He wouldn't be physically capable of it. Decapitation is actually pretty difficult. Even a strong man with an axe would often have to take more than one swing to finish the job.

Fed-Kun's army
So everyone was about to leave and they left the kid there in the rain lol i found that so funny

Users who are viewing this thread