Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
There's something ironic to have a character talk, in this case inner monologue, about a scene being cliche.
There also don't seem to be a lot of 'rules' for the Guild. It also looks surprisingly small.

Always up for a good Dog Girl.

Dex-chan lover
it's very meta for an author to understand how cliche a situation is, for the main character to COMMENT on how cliche a situation is and then still go ahead and put that situation in your work

Fed-Kun's army
I think the MC handled that wrong, what I would've did was sneak out knock out the guy because now he has the attention of that guy so he might return for revenge.

P.S. People who want revenge for something they started themselves are annoying, I mean I get it if you've been treated horribly wrong or betrayed but if you start something then pay for your action that's where the situation should end and you should learn your lesson not plot revenge

Dex-chan lover
Oh, look! The 5yr old fought better than an adult many times his size. How... not unexpected.

I have no idea who this Isekai is supposed to be catering to other than middle-aged single women at this point.

Dex-chan lover
At this point everything about this isekai has been done in other story
Child prodigy blessed by the gods, no need for training cause hes too strong for his tutors, picks fights with the guild members cause they hit on a girl

Its all been done...that at this point , its frustatingly tedious.

I hope the next chapter at least shakes up the formula a bit

Feels like a compilation of the light novel, many events are disorganized.

Kinda bad chapter. One'd think that keeping random thugs in the guild would make your image go down. Guess this manga is so abstract with everything that it doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason
the problem is meta isn't itself good. A good author would have taken the situation of the mc noticing a cliche and done something with it. Terrible writing advise actually has a really good and strangely serious video on this. Anyway, calling out that your doing something and then proceeding to do it doesn't make what you did better.

Fug

>Mentions how cliche the scene is
>still goes through the motion without any changes what-so-ever
Oof

Users who are viewing this thread