Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Silk is already getting this "wife" thing down, pat. And a good thing too, because Cain is apparently a natural-born ladykiller. His adventurer tutors are gonna be heartbroken.

As for the date thing...I mean, don't you just explain it as it happened? If they have any problem with it, best address what the rules are earlier rather than later. If not...I mean...you are getting married. This seems like a good start to a relationship.

hmm.. seeing how cain acts...i believe he made tons of girls in earth fell for him..

Dex-chan lover
@KingLich you know, now that I think about, the ones he was protecting when things went sideways were both girls around his age. So assuming they weren't strangers, that's actually possible. He may have had several close female friends at the very least. I'd say Silk and Teles are weak to flattery, but at the same time Cain's such a straightforward guy, plus he has heroic credibility with them, that such compliments probably carry a lot more weight.

@Psychronia I'm rather interested what the standards for courtship and such actually are in this setting. Hopefully no surprises like in the one with the totem magician.

You know, I'm really curious whenever HP systems show up in fantasy settings. Like, he's got thousands of these "points" but, like what actually happens when he gets hit? Other than the king grabbing his shoulder tight enough to hurt (so probably like a point or two of damage if his gripe was accurate) we haven't actually seen him get hit let alone hurt.

>> "When did you grow up to be such a womanizer?"

The Dad should worry less. That talent for charming multiple women is going to come in handy for Cain. Right?

@icarushector Dont you know that whenever a isekai father is dealing with a womanizer or other threat to his daughter his damage gets turned into a % that bypasses all resistance and defenses?

i wish this would be a continued update the translator is already late by like 5 chapter already from the raws im willing to donate if it would go faster

with the pic on credit page, how come the truck drivers all over Japan didn't come out and protest the isekai manga genre

Dex-chan lover
So I'm going to guess the beastgirl gets in on the marrying Cain action so who else, the adventurer? The elf? The....sister?(Something something half siblings)

Double-page supporter
not only a womanizer, but also get blackmailed by one of his harem ... 😁

@Robbini
a)The reincarnator knows as much as the author lets him know so, I don’t think that’s an issue.
b) that might be true but, if he can make something as intricate as what he gave to the king then I think he could figure something else out. Honestly, it’s just the author being lazy because it’s a trope of isekai to have Reversi.
c) I don’t think that would be an issue either, as long as a game is fun to play the complexity is largely irrelevant. But if your talking about a marketing POV then maybe, but still there are plenty of simple games out there without it being one we have seen a million times.

@CelticMutt @Why_Not_Add_More_Gun YES! YES! I just want to see the world burn! Mua HA HA HA 😈👿😈👿🤡🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or does lord Eric look like marquis Raeven from Overlord?

Users who are viewing this thread