Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Supporter
@deinhart She has a higher court rank than him, so I don’t think he had the ability to refuse. Or, at least, no excuse good enough to refuse her.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he could say he's Cain but also has memories and knowledge from someone from Japan.
It's not really that much of a bind.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess a prerequisite of being a hero is being able to read Japanese. That means most of us will never be heroes.

Dex-chan lover
"Just what are you?"
A possible end of the world, if you make him an enemy, lol.

I don't even know why i'm criticizing this, it's not even my habit
Just ignore my comment if you don't like reading a text wall

I read this because the art look good but still no interesting event happen and i starting to lose interest on it. Especially the characters, its just a super generic and boring character.
I hope something unique coming out from cain because he is way too ordinary. Other character as well, some of them doesn't have a strong background it feels like they just a supplemental chara walking by.
But well the annoying part is i don't know where the story goes. The story pace is too damn slow, it feels like reading a daily life of a super kid having a smooth life and good shit.
It's not wrong tho, mostly mc from isekai manga will try having a better life on their new world (not all of them) and this kid lucky enough to get that luxury life from beginning and even given an absolute power from "God"

Fed-Kun's army
@totalvamp There are some weird sentences that stood out the most to me.

Page 3: Do you still not feel confident in my appearance?
Wasn't she just boasting about herself, like "I'm kind of confident in my looks"?

Page 4: When I left the house, I couldn't comeback until I found a marriage partner...
Shouldn't it be "I already told them I wou'dn't comeback until I found a marriage partner so don't worry"?

Page 5: Although she's a pushy woman...
Missing the part "it saved me"?

Page 9: > Your majesty! > I want to marry with Baron Cain

Page 11: Seems like you fixed it.

Group Leader
Okay, well colour me surprised, this is one of the only isekai I am reading that seems to be getting better...

@Mavb_Ver
thanks I'll fix the issues.
My Japanese is still bad so its really hard to understand the nuance in some sentences

Users who are viewing this thread