Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, was looking forward to this one.

Dex-chan lover
Oh noes, hiding my identity caused this mess. I've reflected, so I'll be sure to do it again in the future! 😜

Dex-chan lover
Really, the mess was caused by the bald guy being an absolute asshole. Also because favoritism. Somehow a commoner couldn't be strong enough to do all that, but a noble would be? He's just a dog who likes to bark at what he considers weaker than him, and whines and wags his tail for anyone who has authority.

Fed-Kun's army
even if it was a fraud, who tf stashes away 30 sets of freshly cut off goblin ears just to rank up quickly?

Dex-chan lover
As much cain bring idiot here that skin head guys also at fault, like that elf-niisan say's they didnt have proof either cain doing a fraud there

Supporter
Wait the girl's name is Tijuana? As a Mexican, that caught me off guard.

Edit: How did her name go from Tifana to Tijuana?

Dex-chan lover
@Blip @Rickymex
I have the same problem with the name.
I also have peeve with the character age setting but hey. This is just a power trip isekai so not much of a complaint if the story is entertaining at least.

Aggregator gang
he is approaching the meetings of destiny
first he will meet the previous generation summoned hero/first founding King/God of his own created world, see the graves and learn of the fate of his mother and father from his previous life, then he will eventually meet the girls from his previous life that will be summoned as the Heroes.

First we had piña colada from gate now we have Tijuana? Damn Japanese love Mexican culture lol

Dex-chan lover
@Blip Her name is ティファーナ (Tifa-na) so it should've been Tifana. Maybe TL read it as ティフアーナ (Tifua-na/Tihua-na) instead? lol I don't know

Fed-Kun's army
Did you see that, Zach?!
MC... In the coffee. Clear as a crisp spring morning.
In case you don't know what I'm on about it's a Deadly Premonition reference. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK1iDIcnHQg

Users who are viewing this thread