Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Author attributes the story roughness to status as 1st time author and debut work story, and hopes over time readers will see story improvements as they gain more writing experience.

処女作となり素人丸出しの作品ですが、読者の皆様のご指摘を受けながら日々勉強していっております。後に読むにつれ作者の成長がわかるかもしれません。よろしくお願いいたします。

Considering LN Vol 7 is expected for this coming September, I'd say the Japanese readers accepted this excuse.

The god of play got sent down, then his personality became twisted and he became an evil god? I think he was already an evil god before that, calling it a "mischief" is more than an understatement.

The compass points into the direction of the house? Sounds like a minecraft compass to me

meh. bad writting. It's a god. Gods should be involved. Just say that Arlong can create a special place or whatever.

If yuuyas a god can’t he just kill the god of mischief himself he’s clearly higher then lvl 600

Aggregator gang
probably more than exactly 300 years ago. 302 years is easily a bit more than 110,000 years in that world

Double-page supporter
That explains the whole situation of inventing a game.

It also makes me wonder if either he'll reform the evil god, or become a replacement.

Dex-chan lover
It seems a bit strange to insert a training arc when nothing so far has even come close to matching him. Yeah, Arlong is supposed to be powerful, but from a narrative point of view training arcs are usually done so you can hype up a villain as being 10x stronger than the one the hero just barely beat, and then have the hero come back and beat them without it seeming like the villain wasn't actually more powerful at all. But here we just have no actual reference to what a tough battle would be like anyway for Cain, so it just seems unnecessary.

Group Leader
So god can't interfere world issue, but the one who cause the problem is god, i think that is not a worldly issue anymore

Well this is shit. Why didn't the gods just give him extra firepower, remove his god status and kill that "Evil God".? They just have to rely on that one kid that still has a distinct difference between god and mortal do they?

At this point even the gods realize who's the MC and who's not.

Users who are viewing this thread