Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

If he doesn't get some magic to restore him to childhood, girls one and two are going to present certain problems.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I'm pretty sure Luffy took down Arlong a long time ago.

Is the adult form is so big, then why its parent is so small? Does they mate even when they are teenagers?

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to have issues if they don't revert the age up after this stupid training montage... and the "Forgot about my family" crap. Seriously what the hell.

Double-page supporter
Wait a minute. He was supposed to have dinner with his family before coming to this world. Now he's spent 4 years here which is equivalent to 4 days there. Has he just gone missing for 4 days from the point of view of his friends and family? There has to be some form of panic going about on the other side. We need to see what has transpired from him being missing for 4 days.

I'm so confused, this guy's been missing for 4 days and what happens when he goes back with a body that's aged 4 years??? would it not add confusion, and what about his fiancees, they're going to be tiny compared to him?

xts

Low-key, I bet this aging thing was just a excuse so he can legally be in romantic relationships with older females lol. I hope he keeps the long hair though

Arlong? While you guys practicing here, Luffy already take care of him and challenging Yonkous. He still has 2 years to waste.

Dex-chan lover
So he wore the same outfit for four years and not only does it fit after his growth spurt(s) but it still looks pretty immaculate... Did I forget something about his clothing being magical? (shakes head) Oh well.

@Serathe7 don't forget he's got all of those magic & crafting abilities/blessings. I imagine that he probably figured out how to use magic to alter his clothes via an enchantment/glamour. 🤣

@xts 🤣🤣🤣😂😅 Probably. I guess if there's a WN or LN, they probably have more stuff that got cut. 🤣

Wait so his past life Parents got summoned to the same world? if so then why did his sister not get summoned/ reincarnated as well it would have been a good plot, to where his sister is summoned in that world and they meet because he is the only that can speak Japanese in that world and talks to his sister and tells her what happen.also how long has it been in his world? its been 4 years in that one but is time still going on in that one, or is is slowed down to like 1 min in that world is a year, in the one he is in rn?

Dex-chan lover
@ghostgamer1501 According to the last chapter, 1 year=1 day, and for the Yuuya guy it's been around 110,000 years since he was king but in the MC's world it was only 300. I feel like when he gets back after a week or so of being missing, or 7-10 years in this other world, he'll arrive to find his family and friends hysterical over him suddenly vanishing.

So, now a 14 year old is engaged to a pair of 10 year olds? How many years will pass for the next training? Hope they de-age him before sending him back.

There is an endless list of things off about this whole arc.

First one being... why the heck are you being sent into the woods to train for years?
Survival in the woods teaches you... survival in the woods.

Defiantly not, how to fight a god, or a demon king, or an army of humans.
Seems like 4 years of the MC’s time was wasted diddling in the woods... because reasons....

Dex-chan lover
@Spoonikle Gotta look at it from the perspective of a video game, something this manga and many other isekai latch onto to varying degrees like some sort of inescapable rule...doesn't matter where you grind your experience, you're going to be way stronger against everything when you're fighting strong mongers...

@Spoonikle Where else is he supposed to train first? He's stronger than all the beasts on his world so the next step is to fight beasts that you have to struggle against.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so did they...get two other otherworlders killed? Fighting the god, or even in this training?

These deities seem shittier by the chapter.

I don't mind the age-up, but it's going to make life back home awkward if they don't revert him or something.

Users who are viewing this thread