Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Thank you for picking this up! I did not expect that reaction from the summon but I should have after reading this far lol

thanks for picking this up. you're helping people that didn't get the chance to buy the release

Dex-chan lover
I thought you had to be born a demigod. Though I guess divine and even demonic attributes can be conferred.
It'll be real interesting once he starts having kids...

Oooohhh~ A pickup so soon! Thanks for the update. Is the demon Lord Set TRULY not plotting anything? Like say... siphoning off of MC?

Edit: Thanks to @Nep's comment on ruining our hopes for a pickup. But alas, reality bites. Thanks for the info though. At least, it wasn't as cliffhangy as last chapter. Good way to be at stop point

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon @Junihhor @Invo @Xoldin ... and literally everyone else who thought this got picked up since there are more and im too lazy to @ everybody. Just so you guys know, they did NOT "pick up" this series. Look at the group name and check their manga updates.

Basically, they are a group that "asks" others to pick this series up.

Dex-chan lover
ty for bringing attentiuon back to this series before it falls down the well of licensed works,i hope someone picks it up

Dex-chan lover
@SutekiSenpai
Not sure if I belive that, with Seiichi's cheat skill.
His literally unlimited stats. The insanity of creating brand new spells of limitless power without needing more than the vaguest guidelines. The fact that by chapter 100 or so he has to make sure not to grip his fist too tight, because the space of reality started to crack when he clenched a little too much.
And let's not forget [Battle Skill]
『Battle Skill』……In a battle、this skills allows the user to turn every action they imagine into a skill。However、even though it can instantly kill and also negates all incoming damage, it doesn’t just activate when I’m about to die。It’s always active.

Honestly. The only thing Cut and Paste has on him is that he can gain the skills without killing the target. But C&P also only gets the skills at the same level the owner had them. Seiichi's 'stack'. A level 3 skill and a level 2 skill of the same type will end up as a level 4 or 5.

Users who are viewing this thread