Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

You know he should really tell the king about Arlong, he needs all the help he can get to fight a god, he can't be everywhere at once

@RattledSkull There were three people who fought with Arlong(Cain's japanese parents and the hero,who became king), and they weren't able to beat him, sealing him was their last effort.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking it up, good to see not everyone is so jittery like the previous group.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon I was actually hoping my so-called "reality check" would at least make the ones interested in picking this up go for it instead of letting everyone think its picked up and wait fruitlessly for 3 months.

Dex-chan lover
if you're gonna reveal his engagement and give him a higher nobility rank then you might as well go full out and give him a duke title.

Cain pls kill all the humans instead of being happy when u get promoted to viscount by a dumb powerless king

I'm a demi-god now, becoming a future all creator god of a new world and what not, just basic stuff.

Let me manage some shops? Hell no.

Users who are viewing this thread