Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

It is becoming more and more annoying. This dude lived more than ten years in modern world (from the look of it maybe even fifteen, but lets take minimal estimation), then about other ten (current age minus initial years without awareness), then trained for five years in another dimension, where he shouldve been overcoming death-like situations on daily basis, so he is basically thirty mentally, but he still behaves like he is less than ten.
Oh yes, and thx for chapter/

Dex-chan lover
@r2d5 I mean, it's not just experiences that causes people to become adults, your brain physically changes over time, it's not that unusual that someone who's physically a kid would still have some kid traits, though obviously yes, you'd still be an insanely precocious kid, more than any real kid ever could be, but a kid nonetheless.

It's not really a topic any isekai tackles in a concrete way, and not one I'd argue this series 'does well' or something, but in some ways it's weirder for a reincarnated kid character to be just like a tiny adult even if they've been an adult before, or been alive an equivalent amount of time.

Anyways I'm not hand waving all annoying aspects, the MC doesn't even act like a 'precocious kid' at all, just saying he shouldn't just be a tiny adult either.

@r2d5 it's just a manga the god of creation or whatever probably did that to make him seem normal, if not then its just a gaping plot hole that I will ignore

Sure I'm master of a demon lord, a legendary dragon and a legendary Fenrir, but owning a street! Being a viscount! Having my engagement announced! That's too much!

Fed-Kun's army
Meeting gods, being trained by gods to (hopefully) kill another god (by being several years isolated in another world), becoming a demigod, having a legendary dragon & fenrir as pets...
That's all cool

BUT, making the engagement public, having my own street, and having your noble rank raised, you say??
That's just too much!!!😫

Yeah totally makes sense, totally rational way of thinking (and writing this manga)

God how long have i been waiting for this. its the first time i felt happy about something that isnt real

Fed-Kun's army
I would be like that duke laughing the problems away
@marmarsmile in a previous chapter he explained the whole situation to his family, the duke and king.
that is why no one is surprised about it.

Users who are viewing this thread