Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

@Pam101Nyx well the last page shows how much the TL's think about fluently and correctly translating and that helps ease my mind and its kinda funny too

I never get tired of the TLs discussing something cause in the end it will somehow end up funny

Aggregator gang
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG TRANLATION... Kappa
Thank you for the TL!

@Pam101Nyx you got a place for donations? I'm able to give a bit of you need some for some chapters. Appreciate the hard work.

The addition of "heading here" in that last panel was unnecessary because:
1) the forest is literally overflowing with monsters given that there were already a lot of monsters right at the entrance
2) there were plenty of A-rank monsters which the guild wasn't used to suggesting local adventurers don't have the strength to deal with A-ranks at all
2) there was a tremor felt in the adventurer's guild, suggesting a large group moving in unison like in a stampede
3) the demon king deemed the situation dire enough to show up unannounced, within the adventurer's guild of all places, to notify Cain of the monster's movements regardless of the trouble it might cause (he came in disguise too, showing he was tactful and would know not to casually show up in town)

With the above information, it's obvious that they're headed to the town. However, i do appreciate the inclusion of "heading here" because it was the climax of the buildup happening throughout the chapter and hammered home the gravity of the situation. Well done, and thank you for sticking to your guns @Pam101Nyx

Dex-chan lover
@Rinji - sensei is one of the adventurers who taught MC the basics of adventuring. Her brother is one of the friendly adventurers from the capital.

At some point I don't know why I keep reading shit like this. There's nothing new, nothing unique, and exceptionally cringy. I guess I'm just reading for the sake of reading.

Dex-chan lover
After so many time, The

"i unintentionally doing something great but i still want people see just how great I'm"

Plot is getting on my nerve. Is he incapable of learning?

Users who are viewing this thread