Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai

Still waiting for chapter 20, 21, 22, 23 to be translated and as of recently chapter 24 raw is up. Don't leave us hanging here please! xd

Group Leader
It's going to be a mountain of hentai books because Elsie somehow scanned her mind for memories from Argento's past life, isn't it

Contributor
@Sladeblade - Loli o Mamoritai already translate chapter 21 but for some reason they do not post here and reading on their website is painfull since they mix the pages with comments. >_>

Group Leader
Pretty shit, generic isekai along the lines of Tensei Slime where the MC is strong for no good reason, don't waste your time with this carbon copy.

Dex-chan lover
@TruePatriot Almost all Isekais feature MC being overpowered for no reason. I can't arguably said that Slime and this one are carbon copy beside being both Isekai, Argento was OP and just want to live peacefully when Rimuru start at the bottom and want to survive.

Can anyone explain to me why Arge lose? I mean, she is immune to physical and magical damage, and yet somehow she can't fight back at all....

I dont know why but chapter 21 feels stupid imo. the direction the story took and maybe the art? i dont know all i know is i dont like it.

A Transmigration Vampire would like to take a Nap (Official English name)

Where is the genius that came up with this name, uh?

Come out quickly and I promise you won’t suffer as much as if you don’t do it.

@Dump That was horribly explained. But I believe it has to do with that whole thing about connecting senses, she was probably stunned by this and couldn't get used to it in time to counter the other vampire.

@dump the simple answers is that first off his/her (IDK anymore) def stats are max but there enemy atk was probubly maxed to so it kinda just makes them almost in the same standing stats wise there also the fact that the protag is lazy and the other chick is active and has a shit ton of exp.(aka battle knowlege)

Well, that was horrible... Isn't she supposed to be OP? how the dafuq are those stats work if she couldn't do anything even though they were maxed out? So disappointing...
-2* from me

Dex-chan lover
Lul they are all whining about how our cute MC got corrupted. Huehuehuehuehue! 🤣

update when? need more corruption! 🤑 Or did the team drop it because they are sad?

Cae

i agree, it's incongruous with the established plot so far, that just felt like cheap fan service, or it was appealing to a fetish.

Fed-Kun's army
The quality of the storytelling declines over the course of the series.

I feel like this fact is overlooked because of the controversial content later on, you can see the discussion in the comments, and that's all anyone wants to talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread