Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Priestess knows and wants in on it, doesn't she?
I would very much like to see her get analized by him. Just destroy her anus so much she doesn't shrink back for a few weeks.

Thanks for the TL

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translatison.
Poor loli she awaken the raging demon
vxbfdm.gif

Dex-chan lover
Bedchambers technique was certainly not a skill I expected to exist let alone the details of it to be explained & shown. Honestly that auto recovery was kinda of a cheat (dick) move to have in that situation but hey it shows their bodies are compatible with each other. At least she didn't end up on a wheelchair after that night. Thanks for the translations.

Supporter
now that they have arrived I wonder when they will join the party from the intro that kicks him
still have two furries and the male hero(?) to go. they might be an existing party or join one by one- I guess we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
lol we really just had a full chapter and a half of seggs. Lovely. Zofi too OP, but Sei is outright hax .I'd 100% take the carrier job just for Automatic recovery :lol:

Also, this face, no comment needed:
xMVgfIk.png

Next chapter, obligatory dungeon arc! they managed to body that crazy centipede thing so I'm not expecting anything that crazy in the "bronze dungeon", right? Probably just learning how to properly coordinate as a team, maybe show off more of the others' skills.

Users who are viewing this thread