Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
I love dads like that in manhwa and manga LMAO but that's just my daddy issues speaking thru me

Fed-Kun's army
"I can't read it..."
Swear I would hate this mangaka if they used this joke after a cliffhanger.

umm, might not be true at all
I don't remember much from the novel but I believe it's a completely different language that isn't Japanese. and her dad tests her on what she read in the story. Also, get ready to hate her mom.

Dex-chan lover
@XxCrystalXx
are we going to have a cliche like her mum is the reason the demon lord came back?... I'm just dreading the bad parents. Thank god her brothers are good boys.

it’s either in japanese lol or she can’t understand it,,, we will never know until at least a week or two tun tun tuuun

@viovee
indeed
She cant read it because its in the language of magic which the king goes on to teach her of so she can actually read the book

So We Meet Again My Old Foe, CliffHanger! You Dare Show Your Face To Me!?

Probably not here though: I don't think there has been any hint of this world being connected to Earth aside from the MC's memories.
There is another connection: The heroine is also from earth. This is noted in the first chapter of the story.

Yes, this means that she isekai'd into an isekai.

One of those super tsundere dads who cannot manage their expression well huh. Also, how is he so young???

"THIS BOOK!?"
a. Is the script of the Otome game
b. Is absolutely unreadable
c. Is a romance novel while being the only remaining source
d. All of the above
e. None of the above: ...

Users who are viewing this thread