Tensei Pandemic

@Starbright It's above the retail part on the detail. I used to read raw from there. But now it's limited to 2 first chapter and you have to buy to read the rest of it.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember when the first chapters came out, I thought there was some interest happening. I think Gender Bender can be fun, but I lost all interest once the School president's gender got switched. Although it is nice that story like this continued, normally these get dropped from 15-20. Still not gonna continue to read it though.

Aggregator gang
Great story but got a little dry after some more chapters in.

Still love how this manga is so popular with it having the genderbender tag.

Did the translators drop the manga after it finished or something? 2 Months without an update so close to the end makes me think that it must've ended like trash.

Yo what happen? It says its done and stop at Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Trick or Treat.... This better not be cliffhanging now. I want the rest, plz fill me in on what happens. If you can't tell me here DM me directly.

For those saying "did it end on Chapter 60?". Nope it didn't. I believe there's 70 chapters and the rest are not translated yet. I don't want to spoil it tho

Group Leader
One day, when I'll have children and grand-children, when I'll be on my deathbed, when One Piece will be finished, when Apple will release the iPhone 20, when world hunger will no longer exist.... This series will probably be fully scanlated.

Dex-chan lover
*5 years from now when I'm fluent in Japanese and the scanlation is not finished
a28z8Yf-768x764.png

@ajddavid452 and @Ayazel

I want to see how this series ends as much as the next guy, but for the love of everything holy, stop complaining about the speed of which chapters get released. The series doesn't "get picked up and dropped" with each new chapter that gets translated. Like JFC if you're that desperate, why not message the person/people covering it and ask if there's anything you can do to help speed things up.

Users who are viewing this thread