Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen)

this is so bad, the mc never NEVER does something outside of getting dragged by others, and why is he so stupid? wasn't he supposed to be a genius? like the guy has been studying magic since birth but doesn't know one of the most used magic on the world (summoning), and it's stated that magic is just japanese why don't you use your brain idiot if you are a japanese use it aaaaaahhh.

tldr: MC it's supposed the be a genius but in reality isn't.

@Lassie I know right... i feel ya. Like, in chapter 26 why dont he just be like swipe his hand in front of the guard and say in japanese something like, "Im innocent, I may pass" and the guard repeat "You're innocent, you may pass" or some shit like that lol.

Maybe if he overuse it we'll just think that its convenient for plot but man he rarely even use it.

I mean he can do every shit by just saying it, so he could make him self invisible and folow them.... What an extremly dumb mc.
So many flaws and holes in the story. His stupid concerns. The stupid backstories.
How in the world can people read and enjoy this.
So fucking dropped.

The authors inability to make situations seem more serious than they really are so that the mc can shine is offset by the fact that he acts like he's about as bright as a wooden nickle.

Even after stating that magic is just like japanese and then has the mc even forget that he is japanese.
The concerns are somewhat confusing as most times they're not really relevant.
Has the mc dress as a female even though any person in their right mind would realize that it wouldn't work because i'm sure that there is some type of magic that would allow a person to see through the farse.
Sends the mc to school only to remove him from the school in the next chapter, so what was the point of sending him to school if you were just going to have him leave to deal with family situations in the first place. Do one or the other not both because now your story just jumps around.

The story itself isn't trash if you can understand even a little bit of what the author is trying to do but the way things are playing out, it seems as though the author has forgotten what their plan was in the first place. Now they're trying to create and action paced arc without even giving the reader time to invest in characters. Has anybody noticed that most of the time a character is introduced then they're put on the back burner. That is until a chapter or two later where they are then reintroduced because some calamity or backdoor plot happens and it's like he says oh yeah i can use this character for this. I think the story could be better if it didn't feel so rushed and the author cleaned some things up like the sequence of events, and if the story slowed down and stopped jumping so much.

Sorry for the long rant but i'm tired of seeing so many manga, manhua, wuxia and other stories destroyed because of repetitive ideas, bad story progression, horrible character design, or just plain creating something without a plan or idea of what would or should go with a story.

Thank you so so much for your hard work, we truly appreciate your efforts into bringing us all of these tanslations dear TOOR scans, woow I wonder what's gonna happen next Haha I'm so excited ~~ I miss Shiro as well so I'm looking forward to his wonderful entrance Haha, what a cutie~~!! 🥰😍💛💘💕💙💗💚💓🧡💟💞💖💘💝💜❤❣
Though it's true that I would LOVE it if Kian got his time to shine too since he's supposed to be the strongest, and all those other people as well, we'll probably see it in the future since they took their time in introducing Will and everyone else, btw it's been a while since we've last seen the mother and about Marie who's supposedly a member of their family too, also Kian can share some of his workload with other experts too so that just doesn't make sense unless you really have no managerial skills and seeing how respectable he is I doubt it, also is the king his
friend from before or maybe his friend reincarnated just like him and he's the prince or smth ? Anyway I just hope the situation with Spinel to be solved peacefully, though that's just my wish
Also I see people complaining but for someone like me who's read so many manga where they just tire you out after a while; I kept on searching for something fresh, carefree and easygoing to read so I personally like this manga very very much, I just want something good with an interesting plot, something unpredictable since I apparently can tell literally what's gonna happen in all those other oh so serious and oh so loves series but I'm tired of it and all the repetitions, so this one even if random random I LOVE IT !!! The fact that it doesn't bring me anxiety as well is a great point, it's also cute and fun what a fresh read !
I'm a chill person and I don't like it when things are too serious, I don't mind them but people making too much out of nothing is just annoying to me and a really pain in the a$$, so this one where it's so great and we did have some character development,
our MC got better at facing his trauma thanks to Chiffon, he helped Mii to get along with commoners, the elf is now smiling lmao,
and I hope that it's just the start, it may seem rushed but that's obvious since making a manga is very expensive and they probably can't release that many volumes, it's saddening but that's how it works so I hope for you all to be kind and understanding towards their situation, I'm sure they'd rather take their time as well who wouldn't love for his work to be a masterpiece after all~?

can someone please pick this up (to release them more quickly)- there are already 53 chapters out and only 27 are translated, with one coming every month or two.....

Dex-chan lover
Light read, good for wasting time if you ran out of good stuff to read. Just don't take it seriously.

Aggregator gang
Change please, I demand change, the MC is too damn stupid, I want a smarter MC...

Lol, the story is so bad even the author apologizing in the title...

What i know is, the current chapter in here (chapter 29) is released in 2019 ?

it should have been chapter 40 now

Users who are viewing this thread